Helpful Information for All Students
Housing & Dining Services Agreement
The Housing and Dining Services Agreement will be signed prior to room selection via eRezLife and is an agreement between the Housing & Residence Life Office and the student. If the student decides they will not live on campus for the upcoming year after May 1 - there will a $750 fee assessed to the student bill if the student is let out of the Agreement.
Returning Students - Housing Selection 2019 Information
After a student's first-year, housing selection is done by the student. In early January housing information is posted on social media, in the halls and distributed to students via campus email. Students must submit a $200 deposit to the Office of Student Accounts by the set deadline in order to participate in the room selection process.
Quick Step-By-Step Guideline for Housing Selection
- Submit your $200 housing deposit to Student Accounts by March 8, 2019 at 4:30 p.m.
- Attend one of the eRezLife Information Sessions (dates listed below)
- 12 hours AFTER housing deposit is submitted, log into MyDaemen / Students / eRezLife - or at https://daemen.erezlife.com/login/
- EACH resident should submit a housing application AND each resident should be in a group of 4 on eRezLife. Groups must be submitted by March 22, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- Individual Application Steps:
- Click "Manage Housing Applications"
- Confirm room preference with roommates (A, B, C, D bedroom) & Select Room Preference
- Accept Housing Agreement & Submit Application
- Group Application Steps:
- Once ALL roommates complete Individual Application Steps have ONE roommate create a "Housing Group" and name group the Team Captain's First & Last Name
- "Invite your roommates" to the group & have roommates "accept" the group invite
- Team Captain will receive a time slot to pick an apartment!
- Individual Application Steps:
*More information about Apartment Selection Day on April 10, 2019 is coming soon!*
Housing Selection is going ONLINE!
You can access eRezLife at: https://daemen.erezlife.com/login/ - or go to MyDaemen / Students / eRezLife to access your account.
Mark your calendar and plan to attend one of these eRezLife Information Sessions:
|February 21, 2019||Schenck 107, 11:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.|
|February 28, 2019||Schenck 107, 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.|
|March 5, 2019||Schenck 107, 11:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.|
Important Dates to Remember
|March 8, 2019||
Housing Deposits Due by 4:30 p.m. - $200 to Student Accounts (Cash or Check ONLY!)
*Housing Applications will activate on eRezLife after we receive your deposit
|March 22, 2019||Individual and Group Applications due on eRezLife by 11:59 p.m.|
|April 10, 2019||Apartment Selection via eRezLife|
Roommate Mixer Event - Won't You Be My Roommate?
Looking for individuals to complete an Apartment Application? Come meet other people planning to live on campus for the 2019-2020 academic year!
There will be a Roommate Mixer on February 19, 2019 in Alumni Lounge from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. in which you will be able to connect with others who need to fill their apartment.
This event is a drop in - you do not have to stay the whole time!
*You must have a full apartment in order to participate in Apartment Selection.
Still Have Questions?
Stop by the Residence Life Office, located on the 2nd Floor Wick Student Center in the Student Affairs Suite, or see your RA for more assistance!
Incoming Students Housing Selection Information
Recognizing that technology plays a crucial role in today’s student's life, much of the housing process is done online. Once a student places their deposit, on May 1 they will receive via email with instructions on how to complete their Roommate Preference Form through eRezLife. We ask the student complete this questionnaire themselves to help best match students. Towards the end of July first-years will receive their housing placement via email.