Student organizations can now request space on campus using one simple online form!
Instructions to reserve space:
- Please be aware that until space is confirmed by the Student Activities Office, submitting an online reservation form is a request only
- Requests are accepted on a first-come basis, depending on availability of space
- All student requests for rooms should be placed with a minimum of two weeks notice to ensure that all services are able to be coordinated in time for your event
- You will be contacted via email if your space is confirmed, or if any additional information is required
- Our Event Checklist can help you plan your most successful event ever!
Is your space reserved? Advertise it with the Wildcat Weekly Newsletter!
Submit your flyer to be added into the weekly newsletter! The Wildcat Weekly is sent out every Monday, and is dedicated to student events happening in the upcoming week.
To plan a successful event, an organization should do the following
- Choose one person in the organization to be the primary contact for the event
- Choose your preferred location (many spaces book out quickly, so consider having a backup!)
- Know your event start and end time, and plan to request any set-up time that you may need
- Reserve your room as early as possible
- Submit any funding request forms to SGA as early as possible
- Consider how you will need the room to be set-up, and your estimated attendance
- If you are needing to bring in any additional furniture into a space, or have the furniture rearranged in a specific way, please note that in your request
- Is your event open to the entire Daemen community, or a private meeting?
- Consider any additional services that your event will require, such as audio/visual equipment and catering