As required by New York State Public Health Law, all students born on or after January 1, 1957 and taking 6 or more credits must submit proof of immunization for:
- Measles, Mumps & Rubella (vaccinations or titers)
- Meningococcal disease (vaccination within the past 5 years or a signed waiver)
Please note: Students will not be permitted to attend classes, receive keys to the residence halls OR practice/play a sport until they are health compliant.
The following are examples of health records accepted by the Health Services Office:
- Daemen College Immunization Form
- Official medical record from a provider’s office
- Copy of a medical record from an online health portal
- Copy of a medical record from an employer
- Disease date or date of vaccination(s): MM/DD/YY format is required
- Titers: if you have blood drawn, the date(s) of when the test was drawn and lab results
- Simply snap a photo with your phone and upload records fast!
- Fax: 716-839-8230
- Office: Health Services, Wick 116 (CHIP Center down the hall from Campus Safety)
Health Services will NOT accept records submitted via email
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) is designed to provide privacy standards to protect patients' medical records and other health information provided to health care professionals, hospitals, and parents or guardians of adults over the age of 18.
Complete the Disclosure Form to authorize communication of medical information persons designated. This authorization will become effective at signing and shall remain in effect as long as the individual is a student at Daemen College. If the student wishes to revoke this authorization, the request can be submitted at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This section is ONLY relevant for students ACTIVELY completing the clinical portion of their health science program (AT, PA, PT, NUR). If you are NOT participating in this portion of the program, please visit the accepted student requirements above. Students in the clinical portion of their program will be contacted directly by Health Services to be informed of what they need to be clinically health compliant. Below are relevant forms available for your convenience.