Health Records

Record Release

The Health and Insurance Services Office maintains your immunization records for 7 years after your date of admission to the College. Complete the Record Release Form to request a copy of your records. This information will only be used to identify your records and to send them wherever you designate.


The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) is designed to provide privacy standards to protect patients' medical records and other health information provided to health care professionals, hospitals, and parents or guardians of adults over the age of 18.

Complete the Disclosure Form to authorize communication of medical information persons designated. This authorization will become effective at signing and shall remain in effect as long as the individual is a student at Daemen College. If the student wishes to revoke this authorization, the request can be submitted at any time to the Health and Insurance Services office.