The Health and Insurance Services office is located in the CHIP Center on the first floor of the Wick Campus Center (Down the hall from Campus Safety).
We're open Monday-Friday from 8:30am – 4:30pm.
Phone: (716) 839-8446
Incoming first-year, transfer and graduate students are required to complete the Incoming Student Health Form.
There are a number of health requirements that must be met before you participate in an external learning experience. All items listed below are required to be submitted to the Health & Insurance Services Office BEFORE the first day of your clinical experience.
- Physical Examination - within the last year
- Hepatitis B - Three vaccines OR positive titer (mm/dd/yyyy format)
- Varicella - Physician diagnosed date of disease OR positive titer OR two vaccines (mm/dd/yyy format)
- Tuberculosis Screening (PPD) - Within the last year. If current PPD results are positive, a chest x-ray and copy of report are required. If you have a history of a positive PPD, a TB assessment is only required if you are feeling symptoms.
- Tetanus - Td or TDap vaccine administered within the last 10 years
- Flu shot- within the last year
- Photocopy of the front and back of your health insurance ID card
- In Person to the Health Services Office: Wick 116, CHIP Center
- Fax: 716-839-8230
The Health and Insurance Services Office maintains your paper immunization records for a total of seven years after your date of admission to the college. If you would like to request a copy of your records, please complete the record release form. This information will only be used to identify your records and to release them to you.
The first place to start is to speak with your primary healthcare provider. Depending on their availability and what your health insurance carrier approves, there are a few options for vaccination administration:
- A local pharmacy
- Urgent Care
- Erie County Department of Health
608 William Street
Buffalo, NY 14206
- 2nd and 4th Thursday of month; 8:30am-11:30am, by appt. only
- Please call for specifics; no travel vaccines available
- No insurances accepted