The Health and Insurance Services office is located in the CHIP Center, Wick 116(Down the hall from Campus Safety).
The office is open Monday-Friday from 8:30am – 4:30pm.
Phone: (716) 839-8446
Incoming first-year, transfer and graduate students are required to complete or submit official record of the items listed on the Daemen College Immunization Form
All items listed below must be submitted to the Health & Insurance Services Office BEFORE the first day of the clinical experience. In coordination with the academic department, Health Services will contact the student with information on what they specifically need to be clinically health complaint.
- Proof of Physical Examination - within 1 year of clinical experience start date
- Proof of Immunity to Hepatitis B - Three vaccines OR positive titer (mm/dd/yyyy format)
- Proof of Immunity to Varicella (Chicken Pox) - Physician diagnosed date of disease OR positive titer OR two vaccines (mm/dd/yyy format)
- Proof of Screening for Tuberculosis (PPD) - within 1 year of clinical experience start date
- Proof of Tetanus Vaccination - Td or TDap vaccine administered within the last 10 years
- Proof of Flu shot or completed flu shot declination - within 1 year of clinical experience start date
- Proof of Insurance - front and back of your health insurance ID card
- Online Secure Health Upload, click here
- Health Services Office: Wick 116, CHIP Center
- Fax: 716-839-8230
The Health and Insurance Services Office maintains your paper immunization records for a total of seven years after your date of admission to the college. To request a copy of your records, please complete the Record Release Form. This information will only be used to identify your records and to release them to you or the entity you specify in your request.
The first place to start is to speak with your primary healthcare provider. Depending on their availability and what your health insurance carrier approves, there are a few options for vaccination administration:
- A local pharmacy
- Urgent Care
- Erie County Department of Health
608 William Street
Buffalo, NY 14206
- 2nd and 4th Thursday of month; 8:30am-11:30am, by appointment only
- Call for specifics; no travel vaccines available
- No insurances accepted