Student organizations looking to request space need to fill out the Reserving Facilities Form.
Instructions to reserve space:
- Please be aware that until space is confirmed by the Student Activities Office, submitting the Reserving Facilities Form is a request only
- Requests are accepted on a first-come basis, depending on availability of space
- All student requests for rooms should be placed with a minimum of two weeks notice to ensure that all services are able to be coordinated in time for your event
- You will be contacted via email if your space is confirmed, or if any additional information is required
- Our Event Checklist can help you plan your most successful event ever!
Char-Broil Grill & Fire Pit Reservation
The Char-Broil grill and fire pit may only be reserved by Daemen University students, faculty, and staff. Use the Char-Broil Grill & Fire Pit Reservation form to submit for either of these amenities. Please submit one form for each day of your reservation.
Reservations will be confirmed via email within 1 business day.
*The form and process are subject to change
Donation Bin Reservation
The Donation Bins may only be reserved by Daemen University students, faculty, and staff. Use the Donation Bin Reservation form to reserve both the space and bins for your donation drive. Please submit one form for each donation drive reservation.
Reservations will be confirmed via email within 24 - 48 hours or the next available business day.
*The form and process are subject to change.
Advertise with the Wildcat Weekly Newsletter!
The Wildcat Weekly is sent out every Monday, and is dedicated to student events happening in the upcoming week.
Want to submit content to Wildcat Weekly? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Content for @DaemenLife Social Media!
Student Organizations are welcome to submit pictures to our @DaemenLife Content Post Request Form to be reviewed and posted.
Content will be reviewed within 24 - 48 hours or the next available business day.
To plan a successful event, an organization should do the following:
- Choose one person in the organization to be the primary contact for the event
- Choose your preferred location (many spaces book out quickly, so consider having a backup!)
- Know your event start and end time, and plan to request any set-up time that you may need
- Consider how you will need the room to be set-up, and your estimated attendance
**If you are needing to bring in any additional furniture into a space, or have the furniture rearranged in a specific way, please note that in your request
- Is your event open to the entire Daemen community, or a private meeting?
- Consider any additional services that your event will require, such as audio/visual equipment and catering
- Reserve your room as early as possible using the Reserving Facilities Form.
- Submit any funding request forms to SGA as early as possible
If you aren't sure what kinds of additional services you may need, please reach out to the Student Activities Office to talk further about your event!