CONCERNED YOU ARE STRUGGLING WITH DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, AN EATING DISORDER, OR SUBSTANCE ABUSE?
The hardest thing sometimes is determining if there is indeed a problem. Counseling Services has developed an online self-assessment for anyone to use and determine if they may need assistance. The assessment is completely confidential and covers a gamut of different issues and problems, including: depression, anxiety, eating disorders, substance abuse, PTSD, bipolar disorder, and other areas of concern.
- Once completed, students are welcome to print out their results and bring to a counseling appointment or email their results to our counseling staff.
- Concerned about your results? The next step is to schedule a free, private, and confidential appointment with one of our Counseling Services staff. Feel free to fill out our online inquiry form to get the counseling process started.
Additional Online Resources
- ULifeline- Your online resource for college mental health. A project of The Jed Foundation.
- Student Mental Health- A Guide to Identifying Disorders and Promoting Wellness.
- Half of Us- Helps people feel less alone and encourages you to reach out for help.
- Seize the Awkward- Find out how you can help a friend.