Daemen College Social Work and Sociology’s Institute for Government and Non-Profit Innovation, Training, and Evaluation offers high quality, affordably priced, community-based research, training, and technical assistance services. Faculty and students work collaboratively with organizations to help build their capacity to respond to continuously evolving funding and regulatory climates. IGNITE services promote ongoing improvement to programs, organizations, systems, and communities.
- Charter School of Inquiry
- City of Buffalo
- Gay and Lesbian Youth Services
- Homeless Alliance of WNY
- Peter & Elizabeth Tower Foundation
- Response to Love Center
- Road Less Traveled Productions
- Rural Transit Service
- West Buffalo Charter School
- Western District of New York
- Human Trafficking Task Force
- WNY Women's Foundation
Working with IGNITE
Our consultants are happy to discuss your research and/or training goals with you. IGNITE offers a non-profit rate and will work with your organization to find the right strategy to fit your budget.
IGNITE provides planning and design services to address organization-specific needs and ensure alignment with government and foundation funding sources.
- Strategic Planning
- Environmental Scans
- Community Needs Assessment
- Best Practice Review
- Program Design
IGNITE offers critical assessment services and makes recommendations for stronger organizational functioning and partnerships.
- Board Assessment
- Organizational Perceptual Analysis
- Diversity, Equity & Cultural Competency Audits
- Strategic Alliance/Merger Readiness Assessment
- Collaboration Readiness Assessment
IGNITE drives performance by evaluating programs and policies using quantitative and qualitative approaches and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Outcome Tracking
- Program Evaluation
- Quality Improvement
- Cost-Benefit/Efficiency Analysis
- Policy Analysis
Our expert faculty provide trainings for community practitioners, including continuing education training for licensed social work professionals.
- Population-Specific Trainings
- Best Practice/Intervention Trainings
- Organizational Development Trainings
- Advocacy/Systems Change Trainings
Diane R. Bessel, PhD, LMSW, CNM