In keeping with Daemen College commitment to environmental sustainability, we encourage you to complete and submit your application online using one of our application options listed below.
Apply Online for First Year, Transfer and Graduate Programs
Application fee: Free
Daemen offers Rolling Admissions and is still accepting applications for the Fall and Spring 2020 semesters.
Daemen College offers three, first year, application options; Early Decision with 4-year tuition guarantee, Regular Decision and Rolling Admissions
- Early Decision Application Deadline: Friday, November 1st, 2019
- Decisions released: Late November 2019
- Early Decision Deposit Deadline: December 20th, 2019
- Please go to daemen.edu/earlydecision for more information
- Regular Decision Application Deadline: Monday, November 25th, 2019
- Decisions released: Late December 2019
- Regular Decision Deposit Deadline: May 1st, 2020
Rolling Admissions: Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis any time after November 25th. Once an application is complete, students will receive an admissions decision within a 1-3 weeks time, depending on the time of year and amount of applications to review.
Please note that some programs have seat capacities and may fill with Early and Regular Decision applicants. These programs include: physician assistant , physical therapy, nursing, animation, and pre-veterinary 3+4 with Lincoln Memorial University.
Apply by Mail
Application fee: $25
If you would like to apply by mail, you can download a copy of the application below and send it to:
Daemen College Office of Admissions
4380 Main Street
Amherst, NY 14226
The applications listed below can be used to apply to Daemen College.
- Daemen College Printable Undergraduate Application (PDF)
- Daemen College Printable Graduate Application (PDF)
- Daemen College Printable Transfer Application (PDF)
Graduate Program Application Services
Students seeking direct entry into the Physician Assistant, Physical Therapy, and Athletic Training graduate programs should apply using the application services listed below. All other graduate students should apply to Daemen directly by mail or online.
- Daemen College is a participant in the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA). Applicants for admission to the MS degree track must apply through CASPA.
- Applicants for admission may apply online through PTCAS to enter directly into the professional phase of the entry-level Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program.
- Applicants seeking direct entry MSAT Program may apply through the centralized application service, ATCAS.