STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS AND DEPOSITS FOR THE FALL 2020 SEMESTER.
In keeping with Daemen College commitment to environmental sustainability, we encourage you to complete and submit your application online using one of our application options listed below.
FOR THE FALL 2021 FIRST YEAR CLASS
We will be Test Optional for all majors and GPAs!
Apply Online for First Year, Transfer and Graduate Programs
Application fee: Free
Daemen offers Rolling Admissions and is still accepting applications for the Fall 2020 semester.
Daemen College offers two, first year, application options;
Early Decision with 4-year tuition guarantee:
- Early Decision Application Deadline: Monday, November 2nd, 2020
- Decisions released: Mid November, 2020
- Early Decision Deposit Deadline: Friday, December 18th, 2020
- Please go to daemen.edu/earlydecision for more information
Rolling Admissions: Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis any time after August 1st, 2020. Our first acceptances will go out in mid-November. After mid-November, once an application is complete students will receive an admissions decision within a 1-3 weeks time, depending on the time of year and amount of applications to review.
Priority Deadline for Physician Assistant and Nursing-ECC
Deadline to apply: 11/20/20
Deadline to make submit tuition deposit: 5/1/21
Students interested in applying for the Physician Assistant program or the Nursing program with a partner school of Erie Community College have a priority deadline of November 20th, 2020 to submit their application and be fully considered for the program. We will still accept applications after the priority deadline, but space may not be available if an application is not submitted by this date and completed within a week after submission.
Apply by Mail
Application fee: $25
If you would like to apply by mail, you can download a copy of the application below and send it to:
Daemen College Office of Admissions
4380 Main Street
Amherst, NY 14226
The applications listed below can be used to apply to Daemen College.
- Daemen College Printable Undergraduate Application (PDF)
- Daemen College Printable Graduate Application (PDF)
- Daemen College Printable Transfer Application (PDF)
Graduate Program Application Services
Students seeking direct entry into the Physician Assistant, Physical Therapy, and Athletic Training graduate programs should apply using the application services listed below. All other graduate students should apply to Daemen directly by mail or online.
- Daemen College is a participant in the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA). Applicants for admission to the MS degree track must apply through CASPA.
- Applicants for admission may apply online through PTCAS to enter directly into the professional phase of the entry-level Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program.
- Applicants seeking direct entry MSAT Program may apply through the centralized application service, ATCAS.