In keeping with Daemen College commitment to environmental sustainability, we encourage you to complete and submit your application online using one of our application options listed below.
Application fee: Free
Applying for Fall 2019 Enrollment
Applying for 2020 Enrollment
We are now accepting Transfer Common Applications.
For all Undergraduate Physician Assistant and Nursing Applicants:
All students who are interested in joining Daemen in our selective Physician Assistant or Nursing programs, have two application deadlines:
Early Decision Application Deadline: Friday, November 1st, 2019
Decisions released: Late November 2019
Early Decision Deposit Deadline: December 20th, 2019
Regular Decision Application Deadline: Monday, November 25th, 2019
Decisions released: Late December 2019
Students who apply to Daemen for Physician Assistant or Nursing Early Decision are entering into a binding agreement that if they are accepted they will deposit and enroll at Daemen. Students may only apply to one college/university as an Early Decision applicant.
Early Decision students must withdraw their applications to other institutions after submitting their tuition/room deposit to Daemen.
All applications submitted Early Decision must be complete (application submitted, transcript, SAT/ACT, and letter of recommendation submitted) to be considered for review. The Physician Assistant Early Decision Interview Date will be November 22, 2019.
All other majors and undeclared applicants:
Daemen is pleased to offer Rolling Admissions: Once an application is complete, students will receive an admissions decision within a 1-3 weeks time, depending on the time of year and amount of applications to review.
Apply by Mail
Application fee: $25
If you would like to apply by mail, you can download a copy of the application below and send it to:
Daemen College Office of Admissions
4380 Main Street
Amherst, NY 14226
The applications listed below can be used to apply to Daemen College.
- Daemen College Printable Undergraduate Application (PDF)
- Daemen College Printable Graduate Application (PDF)
- Daemen College Printable Transfer Application (PDF)
Graduate Program Application Services
Students seeking direct entry into the Physician Assistant, Physical Therapy, and Athletic Training graduate programs should apply using the application services listed below. All other graduate students should apply to Daemen directly by mail or online.
- Daemen College is a participant in the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA). Applicants for admission to the MS degree track must apply through CASPA.
- Applicants for admission may apply online through PTCAS to enter directly into the professional phase of the entry-level Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program.
- Applicants seeking direct entry MSAT Program may apply through the centralized application service, ATCAS.