Apply online or through the mail.
Please have your high school and/or college send an official copy of your transcript to Daemen College Admissions.
Letter of Recommendation
Please have your guidance counselor complete the recommendation section of the application and submit a letter.
Apply online: Free
Apply by mail: $25 fee. Submit your $25 check payable to Daemen College.
Please write an un-timed essay of at least 250 words or an un-timed graded paper of at least 250 words on a topic of your choice or on one of the options listed below. This personal essay helps us become acquainted with you as a person and student, apart from courses, grades, test scores, and other objective data. It will also demonstrate your ability to organize your thoughts and express yourself.
- Evaluate a significant experience, achievement, risk you have taken, or ethical dilemma you have faced and its impact on you.
- Discuss some issue of personal, local, national, or international concern and its importance to you.
- Indicate a person who has had a significant influence on you, and describe that influence.
- Describe a character in fiction, a historical figure, or a creative work (as in art, music, science, etc.) that has had an influence on you, and explain that influence.
- A range of academic interests, personal perspectives, and life experiences adds much to the educational mix. Given your personal background, describe an experience that illustrates what you would bring to the diversity in a college community, or an encounter that demonstrated the importance of diversity to you.
For Test Optional
Daemen's Test Optional policy does not require applicants to submit standardized test scores (SAT/ACT) as part of the admission application for any academic major or program. Students who apply Test Optional will have their application holistically reviewed.