Graduate Application Requirements
Submit a Graduate Application:
- Apply Online - Daemen College Online Application
- Apply through the mail - Daemen College Printable Graduate Application (PDF).
Official Transcripts: Submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities you have attended. Transcripts may be sent via email to email@example.com or via mail to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
4380 Main Street
Amherst, NY 14226
Resume: Submit a current resume, including all certifications and licensures.
Letter of Intent: Describe why you wish to pursue graduate work. In particular, describe your professional goals and how you feel your chosen program will help you achieve them.
Letters of Recommendation: References may complete either a formal recommendation letter or the graduate reference report. Recommendation letters can be submitted to the Office of Graduate Admissions via email, fax, or mail.
- Two letters of recommendation are required for admission to the following Daemen Graduate Programs: Applied Behavior Analysis, Athletic Training, International Business, Leadership and Innovation, Physical Therapy, and Public Health.
- Nursing Graduate Programs: Recommendation letters are NOT required for the application.
- Social Work Graduate Programs: Three recommendation letters are required for the application.
- Physician Assistant Program: Three recommendation letters are required for the CASPA application.