Graduate Application Requirements
Submit a Graduate Application:
- Apply Online - Daemen College Online Application
- Apply through the mail - Daemen College Printable Graduate Application (PDF).
Application Documents: As you complete the application, you will be able to upload your transcripts, resume, references, and personal statement directly to the application or you can use daemen.edu/admupload.
Official Transcripts: Submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities you have attended. Transcripts may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
4380 Main Street
Amherst, NY 14226
* We can start your application with an unofficial transcript, but you will need to send an official
transcript prior to registering for classes.
Resume: Submit a current resume, including all certifications and licensures.
Personal Statement: Describe why you wish to pursue graduate work. In particular, describe your professional goals and how you feel your chosen program will help you achieve them.
References: You will have the option to send electronic reference forms via the application or upload any letters of recommendation directly to daemen.edu/admupload. Please note the following:
- Two letters of recommendation are required for admission to the following Daemen Graduate Programs: Applied Behavior Analysis, Athletic Training, Leadership and Innovation, Master of Business Administration, M.B.A., Physical Therapy, and Public Health.
- Nursing Graduate Programs: Recommendation letters are NOT required for the application.
- Social Work Graduate Programs: Three recommendation letters are required for the application.
- Physician Assistant Program: Three recommendation letters are required for the CASPA application.