In collaboration with SUNY Erie, Daemen has created a Dual Admission program that provides students the opportunity to earn transfer credits or complete their associates degree at SUNY Erie and then seamlessly transfer to Daemen College to complete their bachelor’s degree.
There are many benefits to the Daemen SUNY Erie Dual Admission Program:
- You will be given “associate student status” at Daemen College and will have the option of living on Daemen’s campus.
- Gain access to Daemen’s shuttle service for transportation to and from SUNY Erie
- Make connections, participate in Daemen activities and events, and experience the full residential student college environment.
- Take advantage of Daemen campus facilities, including the Daemen College Research and Information Commons; the Wick Dining Room and services; and the Academic and Wellness Center.
- Upon satisfactory completion of SUNY Erie credits, receive guaranteed admission to Daemen
- Be eligible to receive additional merit scholarships to reduce your Daemen tuition.
- Learn about how you could earn an associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees in as little as five years.
If you have already received notification from Daemen that you have been accepted into the Dual Enrollment Program:
- Return your confirmation of enrollment form to our Admissions Office
- Submit your housing deposit, if you would like to live on campus
If you are currently enrolled at SUNY Erie and would like more information about this program:
- Complete this form and an admissions representative from Daemen will contact you.