On Campus Appointments
Schedule Your Visit (First Year, Transfer or Graduate)
- Prospective first year, transfer and graduate students will have the opportunity to take a tour of campus and meet individually with an admissions counselor.
- You may also schedule an appointment only, without a campus tour.
- You must schedule an appointment before arriving on campus.
Individuals requesting to come on campus for an admissions visit must:
- Wear a face mask/covering that is properly fixed over their nose and mouth at all times while on campus.
- Must complete an online clearance form within 24 hours of their scheduled visit or complete the form on site.
- You may complete this step prior to your arrival with proof of the completed screening upon arrival (smart device screenshot, printed page, etc.).
- You can also complete this step at the visitor check-in kiosk in Rosary Hall.
- Check-in at Rosary Hall for a temperature screening upon arrival.
Hero Ogg Vorbis Video