The Alumni Association Board of Directors represents the Daemen University/Rosary Hill College Alumni Association. The Alumni Board was formed to serve the needs of the alumni community through the life-long pursuit of knowledge and desiring to retain close ties with the alma mater. The Association assists the University and specifically the Office of Institutional Advancement, in achieving its mission to engage alumni in direct and meaningful ways in order to develop a long-term relationship between alumni and alma mater. This group is responsible for the Distinguished Alumni Awards, the Alumni Senior Award, and works with academic departments for Distinguished Alumni recognition within disciplines.
The objectives of the Alumni Association Board of Directors are to:
- Promote the interests of the University.
- Increase alumni awareness and involvement.
- Provide life-long educational, cultural, and social opportunities to the Association’s members, students, and the regional community.
- Act as the integrating organization promoting cooperation and understanding among all alumni, alumni chapters, the University, students, potential students, and the regional community.
- Encourage financial support of the University through the Annual Fund, fundraising campaigns, and other efforts by the University.
- Bring additional financial support as a member of the Board by giving a yearly monetary donation of any amount in being consistent with the objectives of 100% Board giving.
- Ensure the Alumni Association goals match the long-range goals of the University as set forth in its Strategic Plan, Facilities Master Plan, and other strategic endeavors of the University.
Below is a list of the members of the Alumni Association Board of Directors.
Alumni Association Board of Directors
Executive Board Members
Damian F. Desbordes '08, '13
M. Krista Barth '90
Larissa Gramza '08, '09
Chair of the Nominating Committee
Geoffrey L. Abraskin, PT, DPT, CWS '02, '05
Chair of the Alumni Engagement Committee
Andy Lawrence '09
Chair of the Recruitment and Advocacy Committee