Daemen College is located on a 35-acre campus in Amherst, New York. The suburban location enables students of the College to have ready access to metropolitan Buffalo while enjoying the charm of a beautifully landscaped campus. Daemen is easily accessible by major rail, plane, and motor routes which service the city of Buffalo. The College is less than five minutes from exit 50 of the New York State Thruway. The Greater Buffalo International Airport, serviced by most major airlines, is a fifteen-minute drive from the campus.
- Duns Scotus Hall houses administrative and faculty offices, classrooms, science laboratories, art studios, lounges and the bookstore.
- Athletic Facilities include a basketball court, exercise and weight rooms, saunas, and an outdoor practice field.
- The Haberman Gacioch Center for Visual & Performing Arts is a dramatic space which houses the Animation Center equipped with three state of the art studios, professional film equipment and editing room. In the Research and Information Commons (RIC) is a 65-seat Animation screening room with 5.1 surround sound, and 3D projection capabilities.
Patricia E. Curtis Hall houses Physician Assistant, Psychology, and Social Work faculty offices.
- Canavan Hall is a dormitory-style residence hall with kitchenettes, lounges, and laundry facilities.
- Charles J. Wick Campus Center houses student life offices, lounges, a main dining room seating 650, and a social room/auditorium seating 500.
- Rosary Hall is the original College administrative and classroom building, currently restored to house Admissions, Alumni and External Relations offices.
- MusicalFare Theatre houses the theater and offices of MusicalFare Theatre Company.
- Campus Village Apartments comprise seven buildings with 96 apartment style units. Each apartment has four bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room and kitchen. Lounges and laundry facilities are also available on each floor.
- Schenck Hall houses laboratory facilities, classrooms, and a 300-seat lecture hall.
- Business Building includes business faculty offices, classrooms, computer lab and student lounge.
- The Thomas Reynolds Center for Special Education & After-School Programs includes a conference room, observation room, and four classrooms, one of which is equipped with a smartboard.
- The Research and Information Commons (RIC) was built with innovative green technology, and is LEED Gold-certified. The RIC houses a comprehensive library, Academic Support Services, Academic Computing Services, the Professional Educator Resource Center, RIC’s Daily Grind cafe, small-group study rooms, and many state-of-the-art amenities to enhance the study experience.
- The new Academic and Wellness Center, a multi-use building, is located across from Daemen’s Main Street campus, providing 25,000 square feet of educational classrooms and lab areas primarily for the physical therapy, athletic training, and health care studies programs, as well as student lounges, office space, and indoor recreational and fitness space of the Daemen community.*
* Located off campus.