Corporations, nonprofits, and governments recognize that sustainable practices save money, enhance image and lead to healthier, economically viable communities.
Through innovative courses, a required international experience, and various hands-on learning opportunities, students with these majors are prepared to take action on the most important issues facing business leaders today, including diversity, ethics, and global management.
- Students learn about all facets of business, including economics, management, organizational behavior, accounting, marketing, law, and international business.
- Project-based experiences locally and globally provide insight into new approaches and cultural differences.
- Students work with the Daemen College Global Programs Office to find the international experience that best fits your interests and timing.
- Business internships and research projects allow students to apply sustainability principles to the corporate or non-profit world.
- Multilingual communication and sustainability literacy are keys to addressing the social, economic and environmental issues of our global future.
- Program is typically completed in four years, depending on previous language experience.