GMAT not required | Scholarships available
The Master of Business Administration program is designed to provide relevant business skills for the 21st century to enable sustained economic growth in local and global communities. The program relies on experienced professors who incorporate proven business strategies and effective teaching approaches to support distinguished, ethical business leaders in their development.
- Flexible scheduling with full- and part-time options.
- Scholarship opportunities available.
- Accelerated 36 credit hour format option allows program completion in as little as 12-18 months.
- Concentrations in international business, health policy and management, leadership and innovation, and a FLEX option.
- Unique teaching format includes on campus, online, and live online approaches for a tailored learning experience.
- Student Conferences including breakouts and networking with local business leaders.
- Interdisciplinary course content based on real-world problems and solutions.
- Academically qualified faculty with relevant experience.
- Optional Internship experience (domestic or abroad) can substitute a concentration course.
- Designed for students to effectively lead and manage international projects, suppliers and customers, or for students who intend to spend extended time abroad.
Health Policy and Management
- Prepares students to take on leadership roles within public health agencies, hospitals, research organizations, social service agencies and other organizations dedicated to improving community health outcomes.
Leadership and Innovation
- Designed for students seeking to learn fundamentals in leadership, group facilitation, and creative and critical thinking skills that are needed to understand the social and organizational aspects of innovation and organizational change.
- Allows students to choose any combination of concentration courses that aligns with their career objectives.
- Students will compare and contrast theories, concepts and best practices within the context of integrated business processes throughout their coursework.
Decision making and organizational change
- Students will analyze complete business problems using technology and other resources to form innovative strategies.
Ethical behavior and social responsibility
- Students will research the larger global, ethical, political, and legal environment of business to recommend specific and sustainable management decisions.
- Complete the online application.
- A written statement from the applicant which describes the applicant's interest in the MBA program.
- Provide a resume of professional experience.
- Two letters of recommendation from an employer, professional colleague, or academic professor.
- Official transcript(s) from all accredited colleges or universities attended indicating the award of an undergraduate degree (international applicants must submit foreign transcripts in the original language and an English copy).
- Enrolled in or have completed an accounting or business undergraduate degree at an accredited university or college (minimum GPA in business courses of 3.0), or
- Hold a bachelor's degree in an academic discipline other than business must possess a minimum of 30 business related course credits with a grade of B or better.
The following courses must be included in the 30 credit requirement and must be completed by the beginning of the second semester of MBA study:
- Financial accounting
- Managerial accounting
Missing course requirements can be fulfilled through online or onsite leveling courses, the exact number and type of courses to be determined by the program director during the application process.
Students with a GPA between 2.7 and 3.0 may be provisionally admitted to the program. These students may take no more than six graduate core credits toward the MBA degree. Upon completion of the required foundation coursework, with a grade of B or higher, these students can be granted admission into the program.
Scholarships may not be combined; students may only receive one scholarship.
Graduate Merit Scholarship
Thirty percent off the graduate per credit hour tuition rate awarded to accepted MBA students who have earned an undergraduate GPA of 2.7 or above.
Graduate Alumni Scholarship
Forty percent off the graduate per credit hour tuition rate awarded to accepted MBA students who are alumni of Daemen College.
Americorps Matching Scholarship
Awarded to accepted MBA students who have completed an Americorps service commitment. Daemen College will match the 100% of the Segal Americorps Education Award OR provide a 30% tuition scholarship discount for Americorps alumni enrolling in our MBA program.