What is the career outlook for sports medicine?
- Job growth in physical therapy is expected to increase by 22 percent [by 2030]
- The sports medicine physician job market is expected to grow by 11.4 percent [by 2030]
Why choose Daemen for sports medicine?
- State-of-the-art classrooms and labs
- Faculty with real-world experience
- Hands-on research experience
- Changes to gain clinical experiences locally, nationally and internationally
- One of WNY’s only anatomy cadaver labs
- CAPTE accredited (Physical Therapy)
- Choose a major from all disciplines, from sciences to arts to languages
- Complete a two-year research experience and work with a faculty mentor for two years to write a senior thesis
- Service learning is required for all majors; service will help you build experience for your medical school application