The office of Institutional Effectiveness and System Integration oversees a diverse group of administrators who support our university and its mission in a variety of ways.
The office coordinates Daemen University:
- Assessment (see below)
- IDEA Support
- Institutional Accreditation (Middle States)
- Institutional Strategic Plan
Our office also oversees:
- Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL)
- Global Program's office (GPO)
- Instructional Design (ID) Access to campus members only
- Institutional Research (IR)
- New Program Development
- Registrar's office
The primary purpose of assessment is to improve student learning and institutional effectiveness. Institutional data and assessment findings are also used for external reporting and accountability to various stakeholders. Assessment of Institutional Effectiveness is the overarching plan for and process of using information for planning, decision-making, and improvement in all areas of the university. Institutional effectiveness involves aligning the goals of individual units with the university mission and strategic plan.