Our graduates have a strong track record for obtaining employment in various science fields, as well as admittance into prestigious graduate programs.
Explore many science, health care, and liberal arts related areas while tailoring your degree to your interests and career goals.
- Environmental Studies
- Forensic Science
- Health Science
- Individualized Studies
- Daemen students complete valuable internships at area hospitals, doctors’ and dentists’ offices, veterinary clinics, animal shelters, and environmental firms.
- Students have access to a wide variety of courses, including marine biology, freshwater ecology, dinosaur paleobiology, genetics, human anatomy, and immunology.
- Field study opportunities are available in Florida, Costa Rica, and other areas while researching local habitats.
- All students have the opportunity to design, conduct, and present original research in collaboration with faculty at academic festivals and international professional conferences.
Customize Your Degree
Our natural science program prepares students for further education and science related careers. Graduates have a strong track record for admittance into medical, dental, and veterinary schools, as well as other prestigious graduate programs across the country.
- Forensic scientist
- Environmental scientist
- Wildlife biologist
- Research scientist
- Environmental lawyer
- Land and park manager
Recent Graduates Information
- Chemist, Severn Trent Laboratories
- Environmental Policy Enforcement, US Army Corps of Engineers
- Fisheries Biologist, Alaskan Observers Inc.
- Researcher, IBM Life Sciences Division
- Research Technologist, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Research Interns, National Institute of Health
- Boston College Graduate Program in Forensic Studies
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Portland State University Graduate Program in Chemistry
- University of Buffalo Graduate Program in Chemistry
- University of Michigan Graduate Program in Chemistry
- University of Rochester Graduate Program in Chemistry
- University of Rochester Graduate Program in Epidemiology
- Wegman’s School of Pharmacy