Professor Coyle-Lenz has taught at the Center for Executive Leadership and Change (ELC) at Daemen College for 11 years.
Her certifications include the administration of the, FourSight innovation profile and the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Index for Emotional Intelligence, Leadership Practices Inventory, Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument, Skillscope and KEYS to Creativity and Innovation.
In addition to her teaching at Daemen College, she is the President of Prizm Solutions a consulting firm that specializes in organizational development and innovation. Her areas of focus include: Initiating and Leading Change, Creative and Critical Thinking, Teamwork, Fostering Innovation, Building and Living your Brand, and Understanding Stakeholder Needs.
Christina holds an M.B.A. from the State University of New York at Buffalo School of Management and an M.S. from the International Center for Studies in Creativity at Buffalo State College. Christina is currently a PhD candidate at the University of Buffalo in the department of Economic Geography / International Business & World Trade.
- Marc Adler, Adjunct Professor, Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership, University at Buffalo; M.A. State University of New York at Buffalo - Certificate, International Trade; M.B.A. State University of New York at Buffalo; B.A. State University of New York at Buffalo - Certificate, International Trade
- Greta Anthony, Adjunct Professor, MS Executive Leadership and Change Program; BA University of Buffalo
- Margarita Coyne, Adjunct Professor; B.S., University at Buffalo; M.S., Daemen College.
- Joette Field, Adjunct Professor; B.S., M.S., SUNY Buffalo State.
- John S. Frederick, Founder and Instructor, Executive Leadership and Change Program; B.S., M.S., SUNY Buffalo State; Ed.D., University at Buffalo.
- Terry Fulcher, Adjunct Professor; B.S., M.S., Daemen College.
- Steven J. Harvey, Adjunct Professor; B.S., M.S.Ed., Ph.D., University at Buffalo.
- Arlene Kaukus, Adjunct Professor; B.A., SUNY Buffalo State; M.S., Case Western Reserve University; M.B.A., University at Buffalo.
- Neil Mussett, Adjunct Professor, B.A. Franciscan University of Steubenville, Ph.D. (ABD) State University of New York at Buffalo
- Tara Schafer, Adjunct Professor, B.A., Masters in Executive Leadership and Change, Daemen College
- Danielle A. Nesselbush, Adjunct Professor, B.A. St. Lawrence University, M.S. State University College at Buffalo
- Stephen Whitton, Adjunct Professor; B.A., Haverford College; Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Joseph F. Winter, Adjunct Professor; B.S., Daemen College; M.B.A., Canisius College
Phone Number: 716-839-8572
Office Location: Business Building Room 105