Accepted Student Health Requirements (1st year, Graduate, Transfer & Re-admit)
In compliance with New York State Public Health Laws 2165 and 2157 students are required to submit immunization records as outlined below:
- Students born on or after January 1, 1957 and taking 6 or more credits are required to submit proof of immunization for Measles, Mumps & Rubella (vaccinations or titers).
- Students taking 6 or more credits must submit proof of immunization (or submit a declination) for Meningococcal disease (completed vaccination or vaccination series within the past 5 years or a signed waiver declining the vaccination)
Please note: Students will not be permitted to attend classes, receive keys to the residence halls OR practice/play a sport until they are health compliant.
Acceptable health records:
- Daemen College Immunization Form (stamped or signed by provider)
- Health record from a provider’s office (stamped or signed by provider)
- Health record from an online patient portal
- Health record from an employer
Please note: only dates that include month, day and year will be accepted. Furthermore, if you have blood drawn (titers), lab results are required.
Submitting health records:
- Online: daemen.edu/healthupload (take a photo with your phone or scan and upload)
- Fax: 716-839-8230
- Office: Health Services, Wick 116 (CHIP Center down the hall from Campus Safety)
Health Services will NOT accept records submitted via email.
Please click here to visit the Clinical Student Health Requirements page. Please note: this webpage is for students completing the clinical experience portion of the following health science programs: Athletic Training, Nursing, Physical Therapy and Physician Assistant.
In accordance with PHL 2165, Daemen College permits medical exemptions for Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR). To review the college policy, click here: Daemen College Medical Immunization Exemption Policy.
- Vaccinations Offered: Hepatitis A &B, Japanese Encephalitis, MMR (Measles, Mumps & Rubella), Meningitis (MCV4), Rabies, Polio, Td/Tdap, Typhoid, Varicella (Chicken Pox), Yellow Fever.
- Cost: $50 visit fee. Insurance is NOT accepted. Immunization costs must be paid out of pocket. Cash, check, and credit card accepted. Call for cost of individual vaccines.
- Address: 462 Grider Street, Suite 116 Buffalo, NY 14215
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am- 4:00 pm. By appointment only. No walk-ins.
- Phone: 716-898-4153
- Vaccinations Offered: Hepatitis A&B, Influenza, MMR (Measles, Mumps & Rubella), Meningitis, Polio, Pneumonia, Rabies, Tdap, Varicella (Chicken Pox), Shingles (Zoster), Yellow Fever, HPV, TB Skin Test, Japanese Encephalitis, Typhoid.
- Cost: $25 visit fee. Insurance is NOT accepted. Immunization costs must be paid out of pocket. Cash, check, and credit card accepted. Call for cost of individual vaccines.
- Address: 2805 Wehrle Drive, Suite 2 Williamsville, NY 14221
- Hours: Monday - Thursday, 9:00 am- 5:00 pm. Some weekend hours available. Call for specifics.
- Phone: 855-729-2479
- Vaccinations Offered: Typhoid, Tdap, Hepatitis A & B, MMR (Measles, Mumps &Rubella), Meningitis, Polio, Varicella (Chicken Pox), Haemophilus, Influenza B, Japanese Encephalitis, Shingles (Zoster), Rabies, Pneumococcal.
- Cost: $40 visit fee. Insurance is NOT accepted. Immunization costs must be paid out of pocket. Cash, check, and credit card accepted. Call for cost of vaccines.
- Address: 100 College Parkway, Suite 260 Williamsville, NY 14221.
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9:30 am- 2:00 pm. By appointment only. No walk-ins.
- Phone: 716-631-0920
Please note: this is not an exhaustive list of clinics in the area. The resources listed above are included due to the immunizations offered, cost and proximity to campus.
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) is designed to provide privacy standards to protect patients' medical records and other health information provided to health care professionals, hospitals, and parents or guardians of adults over the age of 18.
Complete the HIPAA Disclosure Form to authorize communication of medical information persons designated. This authorization will become effective at signing and shall remain in effect as long as the individual is a student at Daemen College. If the student wishes to revoke this authorization, the request can be submitted at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.