Duns Scotus Hall
Rooms 123, 120
Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Evening hours held at various times throughout the year. Consult the Academic Calendar for details.
Zoom Meetings by appointment: In an effort to keep our community safe and reduce density and traffic in our office we are offering the option to schedule a Zoom meeting to meet "face to face". As always feel free to stop by to drop off a form (or use our secure upload option), but if you are looking to meet with our staff, we kindly ask that you reach out to us via telephone, email or click to schedule an appointment. When scheduling please put a brief description of your needs so we can assign to the best staff member to meet help answer your questions.
Registration Appointments: If you have a question concerning registration, if we have received a transcript, verification of enrollment, diploma, forms; change of address/name, change of major, minor, permission or enroll forms, graduation completion, transfer credit, program evaluation and more.As always we are here to help you.
- Tiffany Shadden, Registrar
- Stefanie Lizauckas, Associate Registrar
- Mary Dormer, Assistant Registrar
- Rimma Nisnevich, Senior Data Specialist
- Brittany Collins, Degree Audit and Articulation Analyst
- Christina Fuller, Degree Audit and Transfer Analyst
- Audrey Hernandez, Records/Registration Assistant
- Kim M. Petry, Records/Registration Assistant
- Rachel Twardowski, Records and Data Specialist
- Giovanna L. Anzelone, Records/Transcript Processor
- Jeanette Foti, Administrative Assistant
The Registrar and Registration offices strive to: provide excellent service to all factions of the College Community; extend such service in a helpful and welcoming manner to all constituencies; retain accurate and efficient records systems which safeguard the privacy of records; disseminate information to users as is appropriate; conduct all business by implementing fair and ethical practices.