Duns Scotus Hall
Rooms 123, 120
Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Evening hours held at various times throughout the year. Consult the Academic Calendar for details.
- Irene M. Holohan-Moyer, Registrar
- Tiffany Brignone, Associate Registrar
- Rimma Nisnevich, Senior Data Specialist
- Kim E. Kerrigan, Registration Advisor
- Katelyn Letizia, Registration Advisor
- Kathleen A. Lavin, Records/Registration Assistant
- Kim M. Petry, Records/Registration Assistant
- Giovanna L. Anzelone, Records/Transcript Processor
The Registrar and Registration offices strive to: provide excellent service to all factions of the College Community; extend such service in a helpful and welcoming manner to all constituencies; retain accurate and efficient records systems which safeguard the privacy of records; disseminate information to users as is appropriate; conduct all business by implementing fair and ethical practices.