Congratulations to those of you who have been accepted to Daemen University. The faculty and administration have been busily preparing for your arrival on campus. We have developed New Student Orientation & Registration Day to provide you the opportunity to:
- Meet your academic department to register/review classes.
- Receive information from academic support service offices and information technology.
- Take a tour of campus.
- Get your Student ID
- Pick up your Parking Permit.
- Visit the Daemen Campus Store & administrative offices.
Students who have met the following criteria will receive an email invitation:
- Been accepted and paid their tuition deposit
- Submitted all official college transcripts
- Submitted all required Daemen Health Forms
**To find out if you have submitted all required documents contact the Transfer Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-839-8225.
Spring Semester Orientation
& Registration Day 2024
Tentative Agenda - January 11, 2024
|Check-in at Yurtchuk Student Center Lobby
|Welcome & Presentations
|11:15AM - 2:00 PM
Meet with academic department regarding Spring coursework
Hospitality Room open
Take student ID pictures & receive student ID
Sign up/pick up parking permits
Campus Tours (tours at 11:15am, 12:00pm, 12:45pm)
|8:30 AM-4:30 PM
Campus Store Open
Administrative Offices open
Feel Free to Contact Us!
Do you have a question that was not answered above? Feel free to contact the Student Affairs Office at 716-839-8200 or at email@example.com