Welcome to the Campus Activities Team (CAT) webpage!
What you'll find here:
Who we are
Past and Upcoming Events
How to Volunteer
How to Apply to be on the Executive Board
Applications Available NOW Until February 5th!
Want to get involved with student activities? Want to give your resume a boost? Ready to make a difference at Daemen? Then apply for the Campus Activities Team! It's part of the student leader application portal on your MyDaemen! Take a look below for more info on what we expect out of our board members or head to this link: https://goo.gl/SuayHg
Not ready for the board? You can still get invovled with CAT by becoming a volunteer! Volunteers help with events during the year, receive a CAT t-shirt, and get first dibs on going on certain chaperone trips. Sound interesting? Fill out our google form to let us know!
Our Current Executive Board Members
Major: International Business
Major: Physical Therapy
Major: Physical Therapy
Major: Art Education
Major: Public Health
Major: Sports Management
Upcoming CAT Events!
Have an idea for an event? Didn't catch us at a CAT Forum? Want to collaborate with CAT on an event? Let us know! You can fill out the following form and let us know your idea, any time!
Interested in becoming a CAT Volunteer? You've come to the right place! In order to count as a Volunteer we need you to fill out this form.
Make sure you make it to the next interest meeting to learn more about CAT and how being a CAT Volunteer works!
Applying for CAT Executive Board Positions
Interested in taking the next step with CAT? Why not apply for an executive board position! You'll gain transferrable skills and have the chance to have a real impact on the Daemen community. Below are the qualifications needed to be considered for an executive board position:
- Be enthusiastic and driven to produce student focused programming to meet the needs of Daemen's diverse student body.
- Be self-motivated and organized.
- Have knowledge of Daemen College and the activities and services that are available to students.
- Must have been an admitted student at Daemen College for at least on full-time semester.
- Must be enrolled full time for the academic year you're applying for.
- Must have and maintain a minimum of 2.5 GPA.
- Must be a member of the Daemen community in good standing and not be on disciplinary or academic probation.
- Must be available to participate in ALL training sessions and planning retreats and work collectively as part of a team.
- Must have been a past CAT Volunteer
The CAT executive board positions are year long appointments and require certain events to be attended by executive board members. Below are some of those required time commitments:
- Welcome Back Week & Daemen Day
- National Association of Campus Activities (NACA) Conference
- Homecoming & Family Weekend
- Annual Tree Lighting and Festival
- Annual Building A Legacy Student Leadership Conference
- CAT Training/Retreat