Congratulations to those of you who have been accepted to Daemen College. The faculty and administration have been busily preparing for your arrival on campus.
We have planned a First-Year Student Orientation program which include social activities and exposure to your academic program. You will have the opportunity to meet with faculty from your academic department, academic support services personnel and student affairs staff. At first year student orientation you will:
- Meet with your academic department.
- Receive your Daemen College I.D.
- Meet your orientation leaders, current students who will share their experiences at Daemen and help mentor you in your first year.
- Meet other new first year students who will be starting in the Fall.
- Meet with representatives from each of the academic and student services on campus who will provide you with answers to frequently asked questions and provide you with information on how to best use their services and be successful at the College.
- Participate in fun activities that acquaint you with the College, the staff, and students.
An orientation registration link will be mailed in late April to all students who have committed to Daemen and submitted their tuition deposit.
2021 Dates: July 12/13 or July 15/16
Getting your student ID is an important part of starting your college life at Daemen. Your student ID is used for many aspects of campus including the residence halls, library loans, and event attendance. Your ID is required for use during orientation and for access to residence halls. After you make your reservation for orientation you will receive an email with instructions on how to start the process of creating your official Daemen College ID card. You will receive your ID at check-in.
A one-time first year student fee of $175 will be added to your fall tuition bill. This fee covers the cost of food, lodging, activities, staffing, and all materials used during first year student events including First-Year Orientation, Welcome Back Programs, and first year student programming through the academic year.
Daemen Student Welcome & Reopening Guides
Daemen's annual Information Guide for New Students is packed with information. Use this guide to learn about upcoming events (both required and just for fun), get information on services available to you, as well as information on how to order text books and get the Bookstore coupon for discounted Daemen apparel. (Guide is available in July).
Feel Free to Contact Us!
Do you have a question that was not answered above? Feel free to contact the Student Affairs Office at 716-839-8200 or at firstname.lastname@example.org