Students Mentored to Assist with Resources in Technology
The Daemen University S.M.A.R.T. Squad Help Desk is here to help all students with technology. If you don’t know who to ask or what to do with technical issues, contact the S.M.A.R.T. Squad Help desk!
The S.M.A.R.T. Squad is a student staffed help desk trained and mentored by the Office of Information Technology to diagnose and remedy problems for personally owned student, faculty, and staff computers.
(716) 566-7865 or email: email@example.com
Research & Information Commons 105
Regular Hours of Operation during fall and spring semesters
Sunday and Saturday: 10am – 8pm
Monday - Thursday: 8am – 11pm
Friday: 8am – 8pm
- Five-minute computer check up
- Diagnostic, installation and repair services available
- Daemen University network connection and registration assistance
- Attempt recovery for lost or damaged data
- Installation of Anti-Virus software and Microsoft Office
- Daemen University ID Card
- A/C Power Adapter
- Computer Password
- A few minutes to demonstrate your computers issue
- Operating System Disks: May be required for your repair
- Warranty Information
Daemen University, the S.M.A.R.T Squad and its employees are not responsible for data loss, data corruption or the inability to access files or mal-function of computer hardware. It is the computer owner's responsibility to back up any data, software, or files stored on the computer or removable media. The S.M.A.R.T Squad reserves the right to decline any service request. Inappropriate material that violates state or federal law will be turned over to the proper authorities on campus. Students under eighteen years of age may require permission from a parent or guardian to receive service. Any services performed by the S.M.A.R.T. squad could impact or negate the manufacturers warranty.
The S.M.A.R.T. Squad Help Desk does NOT monitor e-mail 24/7.