This website is the official source of information on the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation for Daemen College. Daemen will provide updates related to the operation of the college here when new information becomes available.
For the most up-to-date information on this rapidly evolving health situation, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
On March 12, 2020, Daemen announced the decision to extend spring break by one week through March 20, and then on Monday, March 23, begin instruction online for the foreseeable future.
Daemen College appreciates everyone’s patience during what continues to be an unprecedented and fluid situation. As always, our decisions will continue to be made with the health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff in mind.
- Federal COVID-19 Stimulus Award Update
- RIC Finals Week Hrs
- April 23, 2020 - AWC Membership
- April 16, 2020 - SCUC Grading Option
- April 16, 2020 - RIC Operation Project
- April 15, 2020 - Mailroom Update
- April 8, 2020 - Zoom Security Settings
- April 7, 2020 - Working from Home Security and Safety Guidelines
- April 1, 2020 - Residence Life Message
- March 25, 2020 - Letter to Campus about Commencement
- March 21, 2020 - Updated Hours of Operation
- March 19, 2020 - Student Support Services
- March 19, 2020 - Residence Life Refunds Credits
- March 14, 2020 - Communication from Residence Life - Restriction of Visitors
- March 13, 2020 - Letter to Service Learning Students
- March 13, 2020 - Letter to Service Learning Instructors
- March 13, 2020 - Letter to Service Learning Site Supervisors
- March 13, 2020 - Commencement Fair and Commencement
- March 11, 2020 - Statement to Campus from Dr. Nayor
- March 10, 2020 - Statement on Remote Learning to Local News Media
- March 2, 2020 - Coronavirus & Spring Break Travel
- January 29, 2020 - Campus Health & Wellness Update
COVID-19 continues to spread to countries around the world and can present challenges to travelers. It is important for travelers to consider not only the potential exposure to the virus from traveling but also the possibility of being stranded abroad due to a suspension of airline services and other modes of transportation. The CDC is currently monitoring the coronavirus disease and provides travel advisories for international travel. For an updated list of COVID-19 travel health notices from the CDC.
Daemen College is not currently allowing visitors to campus. If you have a business reason for coming to campus, please contact Campus Safety at (716) 839-SAFE. Our Residence Halls are following a strict no guest policy at this time.
The Daemen College shuttle will operate as scheduled, without interruption, during this time. The full schedule, as always, can be found online.
Hours of Operation
- Dining Hall
- Daily Scheule: 11a.m. - 1 p.m. and 4:00 pm - 6:00 p.m.
- The Wildcat Den CLOSED until further notice
- 78West CLOSED for the remainder of the semester.
- Daily: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Daemen College Bookstore
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Closed effective 8:00 pm on 3/16/19 until further notice.
- Closed until further notice
- Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.