For any concern about a student, whether academic or co-curricular, faculty/staff a CARE form should be completed.

Any member of the Daemen University community who is worried about a student's health or well-being is strongly encouraged to contact the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students (Student Affairs) to discuss their concerns. Any concern that is reported to the office will be handled with the utmost care and sensitivity, but will also be investigated fully in order to determine the appropriate follow-up that needs to occur. Here are a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) that will help aide in your decision about reporting a student concern