Daemen’s accelerated certificate program in Human Resource Management is designed to help you enhance your job skills, advance in your chosen career, and prepare for a career change.
- Designed for the working adult.
- Enter with a degree or no prior college experience.
- Special tuition rate and payment plans available.
- Small class sizes and experienced teaching faculty.
- Optional paid internships are available.
- BA211 Effective Business Communications (3)
- BA220 Diversity and Cross-Cultural Management (3)
- BA350 Business Law 1 (3)
- MGT208 Principles of Management (3)
- MGT302 Labor Relations (3)
- MGT306 International Management (3)
- MGT312 Human Resource Management (3)
- MGT321 Organizational Behavior and Theory (3)
- MGT410 Seminar in Human Resource Management (3)
- MIS280 Computer Studies and Problem Solving (3)
- Human Resource related Elective (3)*
* An advisor approved HR related course; acceptable electives include PR322 and PSY210.