Daemen’s accelerated certificate program in Human Resource Management is designed to help you enhance your job skills, advance in your chosen career, and prepare for a career change.
- Designed for the working adult.
- Enter with a degree or no prior college experience.
- Special tuition rate and payment plans available.
- Small class sizes and experienced teaching faculty.
- Optional paid internships are available.
- BA211 Effective Business Communications (3)
- BA220 Diversity and Cross-Cultural Management (3)
- BA350 Business Law 1 (3)
- MGT208 Principles of Management (3)
- MGT302 Labor Relations (3)
- MGT306 International Management (3)
- MGT312 Human Resource Management (3)
- MGT321 Organizational Behavior and Theory (3)
- MGT410 Seminar in Human Resource Management (3)
- MIS280 Computer Studies and Problem Solving (3)
- Human Resource related Elective (3)*
* An advisor approved HR related course; acceptable electives include PR322 and PSY210.
More Info From Our Blog
What to look for in MBA programs
Please note that as of March 2023, some changes have been made to the MBA program and to the recently named Alfiero School of Business. There are…
The top 3 benefits of getting your MBA
Perhaps you have heard earning a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree can advance your career. It’s true. An MBA provides skills…
Thank You for Your Interest in the Business Administration/Human Resources