Generous Merit Scholarships
Daemen University offers many financial aid options to help you pay for college costs. You’re in the right place to explore the many scholarship, grant, loan and work-study options available that help make paying for college as affordable as possible.
- The majority of Daemen students receive financial aid, making Daemen affordable.
- Daemen Tuition & Fees for undergraduate, graduate, and international students.
- Review the Daemen Scholarships & Grants available to students
- The majority of our full-time undergraduate students receive some type of financial assistance
- The average financial aid package at Daemen is worth $24,943.
- Daemen is among the top 25 private colleges in the nation for graduating students with the lowest amount of private loan debt in rankings released by the Student Loan Report
- We strive to create individualized financial aid packages for you and your family that will meet your needs and enable you to get the most out of your university education.
Net Price Calculator
Daemen University Net Price Calculator is a tool for prospective students and parents to use to calculate your cost of attending Daemen. We recommend that you initially fill out the Calculator as a student living off-campus to get the real picture of what your tuition and aid might look like. Then review the results and adjust your information if you plan to live on campus.
CHANGES TO FAFSA THIS YEAR
There are some important changes coming to the 2024-2025 FAFSA (Free Application for
Federal Student Aid) this year. The Department of Education is simplifying the FAFSA. Due to
the changes, the 2024-2025 FAFSA will not be available on the traditional October 1 st opening
date. The anticipated launch date for the 2024-2025 FAFSA is December 2023. Additional
information regarding FAFSA Simplification can be found at studentaid.gov
If you have any questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office by email at
email@example.com, by phone at 716-839-8254 or visit our office in Duns Scotus 111.
Tips on Applying for Aid
- Be sure to review New York State Programs, Federal Aid Programs, and Direct Loan Entrance & Exit Counseling
- You can check the status of your financial aid application (incoming students) by contacting us at (716) 839-8254 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- International students who wish to be considered for the International Scholarship must apply to the university
Get our Codes
- Federal School Code: 002808
- TAP Undergraduate Code: 0670
Financial Aid Office Contact Information
Daemen University Financial Aid
Duns Scotus Hall - Room 111
4380 Main Street
Amherst, New York 14226-3592
Phone: (716) 839-8254
Fax: (716) 839-8378
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday