Housing with eRezLife
eRezLife is an online based software that Daemen uses to manage the Meal Plan and Housing selection processes. Students can login on their MyDaemen/Students/eRezLife to gain access to their housing portal. The videos below will assist in using eRezLife. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order login to eRezLife, incoming new students must have completed the following:
1. Paid the room deposit through admissions
3. Signed into your mydaemen account. (you cannot do this until you are registered for orientation)
- If you have NOT signed in yet to your mydaemen account, please go to this link in order to gain access to your new account!
- After you have signed in - Click on the 'E-mail' option on the left hand menu and accept your new e-mail account.
Meal Plan Selection Process
All incoming first-year students residing in Canavan Hall are required to carry the 19-meal plan which will be automatically assigned.
Incoming upperclass transfer students living in the Campus Apartments must select one of the four meal plan options.
Incoming First-Year Housing Information
- First-years are housed together in Canavan Hall. Within this building, there are both doubles and triples which are adjoined with another double or triple by a bathroom, for a total of 5 students per suite. Double determination is based upon earliness of housing deposit submittal.
- Within Canavan Hall males and females will be divided by room on every floor with the exception of the fifth floor which will house all females.
- Students must complete an application and try to find roommates using the eRezLife's Rommiez! If you are not able to fill your space, the Housing and Residence Life Office will do its best to pair you with compatible roommates based on your housing application. Incoming students are able to select with whom they would like to live using eRezLife's Roomiez
- Roommate information will be communicated via Daemen email on July 24, 2019.
Incoming Transfer Student Housing Information
- Incoming upperclass transfer students will be housed in the Campus Apartments.
- Once the $200 Housing Deposit is paid to the Admissions Office, students will be able to login to eRezLife and begin the housing selection process. Students will need to complete and application & select a meal plan. The Housing and Residence Life Office will assign an apartment based on the prefereces as outlined within the Housing Application.
- Roommate information will be communicated via Daemen email on July 24, 2019 (if deposited by June 1, 2019)
If you have specific questions about layout, measurements of Canavan or the Campus Apartments, we have created floor plans to help you get an understanding of your home away from home!
Not sure what to bring? We have a suggested list!
Have specific questions? See if we answer them!
Move in Day is Saturday August 31, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. for new students and 11:00 a.m. for returning students
Want to see what it is like living on Campus?
Check Out Our Social Media: