Housing Selection Timeline - Returning Students 2020 Information
*Updated Timeline as of: 3/23/2020*
|March 27||$200 Housing Deposit Due to Student Accounts|
|**but deposits will continue to be accepted after that day.|
|March 31||Individual Housing Applications due eRezLife by 11:59pm|
|April 8||Apartment Groups due on eRezLife by 11:59pm|
|April 15||Pick times emailed to Daemen e-mail|
|April 22||Apartment Selection online via eRezLife|
Selection times are emailed to students on April 15th. If students were not in a group they will be placed after selection where there are rooms available.
The person who has the earliest time of your group should be the one who picks (otherwise others may pick ahead of you!).
We will conduct housing selection via eRezLife on April 22, 2020. More information about how to select your apartment will be sent out in April.
Helpful Documents for Housing Selection
Click here for a Visual Step-By-Step Guide on how to Select "Favorite" Apartments and what to do on Selection Day
Click here for our Apartment Floor Plans
Housing Applications Process - Returning Students 2020 Information
After a student's first-year, housing selection is done by the student. In early January housing information is posted on social media, in the halls and distributed to students via campus email. Students must submit a $200 deposit to the Office of Student Accounts by the set deadline in order to participate in the room selection process.
Step-By-Step Guideline for Housing and Roommate Group Applications
- Submit your $200 housing deposit to Student Accounts
- Attend one of the eRezLife Information Sessions (dates listed below)
- 12 hours AFTER housing deposit is submitted, log into MyDaemen > Students > eRezLife - or at https://daemen.erezlife.com/login/
- EACH resident should submit a housing application AND each resident should be in a group of 4 on eRezLife.
- Individual Application Steps:
- Click "Manage Housing Applications"
- Confirm room preference with roommates (A, B, C, D bedroom) & Select Room Preference
- Accept Housing Agreement & Submit Application
- Group Application Steps:
- Once ALL roommates complete Individual Application Steps have ONE roommate create a "Housing Group" and name group the Team Captain's First & Last Name
- "Invite your roommates" to the group & have roommates "accept" the group invite
- Team Captain will receive a time slot to pick an apartment!
- Individual Application Steps:
Housing Selection is going ONLINE!
You can access eRezLife at: https://daemen.erezlife.com/login/ - or go to MyDaemen > Students > eRezLife to access your account.
Mark your calendar and plan to attend one of these eRezLife Information Sessions:
|February 7, 2020||EBR, Wick, 1:30pm|
|February 11, 2019||Wick 113-115, 11:45am|
Still Have Questions?
Stop by the Residence Life Office, located on the 2nd Floor Wick Student Center in the Student Affairs Suite, or see your RA for more assistance!
Incoming Students Housing Selection Information
Please see the eRezLife information page for more information.
Helpful Information for All Students
Housing & Dining Services Agreement
The Housing and Dining Services Agreement will be signed prior to room selection via eRezLife and is an agreement between the Housing & Residence Life Office and the student. If the student decides they will not live on campus for the upcoming year after May 1 - there will a $750 fee assessed to the student bill if the student is let out of the Agreement.