Career and Major Exploration
Would you like to learn more about yourself? Assessments are tools to help you plan your future. There are no right or wrong answers. Assessments help students and alumni gain an understanding of themselves and others in order to increase their effectiveness at school, home, and work. All assessments are available through Career Services.
Whether you are interviewing for an internship, career, or entrance into a graduate program, the interview process can be stressful. Preparation is the key to a successful interview. Making a formal, personal presentation of your knowledge, and skills as related to the job you are seeking means' preparing with research and practice.
- Learn to build & refine your resume, cover letter, references, and LinkedIn profile
- Practice interviewing skills through our mock interview process
- Learn successful job searching techniques
Graduate school is a professional education beyond a bachelor's degree. Masters degrees are available in many fields of study, and usually, require 36 credit hours to complete. These courses can be taken over a period of approximately two years of full-time study, or four to five years of part-time study. The Career Services staff will assist and guide you through:
- Researching and choosing a graduate school
- Graduate school financing options
- The graduate school application process