The Elizabeth C. and Peter Tower Gallery, combined with the Karamanoukian Gallery space, provides immediate access to regional, national, and international artists exhibiting in a range of fine and applied arts media that benefits both Daemen students and the community at large. Each Spring, the Gallery shifts its focus to showcase the work of regional high school students with our annual All High Exhibition, the Undergraduate student show, as well as Senior Thesis exhibits.
Join your fellow art graduates in our annual Alumni Art Show! Daemen College/Rosary Hill College has a rich history of artists. We are looking to display art from every generation.
August 2, 2018
4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Haberman Gacioch Center for Visual & Performing Arts
Register today at email@example.com
The 2018 art show will display work from the following graduation years:
- All artwork must be delivered or mailed to the Tower Gallery at the Haberman Gacioch Arts Center no later than July 30, 2018. The artist is responsible for postage/fees.
- Final selection of works will be decided by the Alumni Art Show Committee at the discretion of the College.
- Each graduate may submit up to four (4) pieces. Please note that due to volume not all pieces may be displayed.
- Two-dimensional work is limited to the maximum size of 4' x 4', three-dimensional work should be no larger than 5 feet in dimension: height, width, or depth.
- All work on paper, including photographs, must be matted securely with backing material.
- All two-dimensional work, including paintings on canvas or panel must be framed and have wire attached for hanging.
- Due to the scope of the show and the difficulty in placing a monetary value on the work, Daemen College will not accept responsibility for insuring works against loss or damage.
- Each work must include a completed gallery tag (one is provided in this mailing), fastened to the front of each entry.