All students who attend the Commencement ceremony will be given a blank diploma cover as they walk across the stage. The actual diploma (to be inserted into the diploma cover) is distributed as follows:
- May graduates: Mid June we will invite May graduates to pick up their diploma on campus in our office. Any diplomas not picked up by the end of June will be mailed out in early July. (to the address the student indicated on the completed Application for Degree form)
- January graduates: Diplomas will be sent (to the address the student indicated on the completed Application for Degree form) by the end of March of the graduation year.
- September graduates: Diplomas will be sent (to the address the student indicated on the completed Application for Degree form) by early December of the graduation year.
Your diploma will reflect:
- Your name as you listed it on your Application for Degree form
- The degree earned (Bachelor of Arts; Bachelor of Fine Arts; Bachelor of Science; Master of Science; Doctor of Nursing Practice; Doctor of Physical Therapy)
- Commencement Honors achieved (Summa Cum Laude; Magna Cum Laude; Cum Laude)
- If you completed an honors degree program: Honors Program distinction
Your diploma will not reflect:
- Area study
If you need a Replacement Diploma please go to the linked form and fill out the required information. There is a charge of $50 for domestic requests and $60 for requests outside the US plus possible additional mailing charges.