Congratulations on Your Graduation!
All graduating students must file a graduation application through Self-Service. Unless you apply, you will not be reviewed for graduation eligibility. Daemen College traditionally had two Commencement Ceremonies on one day in May each academic year. Daemen College graduates students every September, January, and May.
May Commencement Ceremony
Location: Daemen College
Friday, May 28
- 9:00 A.M. PA White Coat Ceremony and Commencement (Graduate)
- 12:00 P.M. Graduate Student Commencement (DPT)
- 4:00 P.M. Graduate Student Commencement (MSW, MPH, MBA, MS)
Saturday, May 29
- 9:00 A.M. Nursing Pinning Ceremony and Commencement (UG & Graduate)
- 12:00 P.M. Undergraduate Student Commencement (Accounting & Information Systems, Business Administration, Education, English, Health Promotion, History & Political Science, Liberal Studies, Mathematics, Modern Languages, Paralegal Studies, Philosophy & Religion, Psychological Sciences, Social Work, Visual & Performing Arts)
- 4:00 P.M. Undergraduate Student Commencement (Natural Sciences)
- What are the application Deadlines?
- What happens once the Application for Degree form is filed?
- What is the Commencement Fair in March?
- What do I do if I am attending the May Ceremony?
- What if I want to "Walk" in May? What is the criteria for Commencement Walking?
- What fun events are planned because of May graduation?
- How do I order my Cap and Gown?
- What hotels are near Daemen College?
- What do I do if I have transfer credit NOT yet transferred?
- How do I receive my Diploma?
- What are Commencement Honors?
- Where can I find information about Daemen College awards?
- What You Need to Do: Direct Stafford Loan Borrowers (PDF)
- Important Information for September and January Graduates (PDF)
Potential Graduates Checklist All September, January and May graduates for this academic year can participate in our May Commencement. For example, all September 2020 and January 2021 graduates may participate in May 2021 commencement.)
- Fill out RSVP form, if you are planning on attending our Commencement Ceremony. *RSVP LINK-PICTURE UPLOAD NEEDED. PLEASE BE READY TO SUBMIT A PICTURE WHEN YOU CLICK ON RSVP LINK.
- Order your Cap and Gown:
- A Cap and Gown are required to be worn by all participants at our MayCeremony. You will be able to purchase cap and gown. More information on ordering your cap & gown will be coming.
- Any questions concerning Commencement attire should be directed to the Bookstore, 716-839-8263
- Find out more about Walking at the ceremony, if you are close but not going to complete your degree requirements by the end of spring term - Click here- Walking Criteria Link
- Periodically check back to this website for form access, commencement festivities information as well as award information. (see below)
Commencement Fair - Wednesday, April 7, 2021, from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm in Lumsden Gym. Getting you ready for Daemen’s Graduation and beyond. Order your cap and gown as well as other graduation fun items. Verify your graduation status! Get information on the May ceremony. Win Prizes! Enjoy some snacks! Start getting excited to graduate!
For information on the events happening during Graduation week.
For information on Daemen College Award Nominations: TBA