Congratulations on Your Graduation!
All graduating students must File for Graduation Link (PDF). Unless you apply, you will not be reviewed for graduation eligibly. Secure Upload - please use secure upload link to submit completed Application for Degree. Select upload type as Application for Degree/Certificate. Daemen's has two Commencement Ceremonies on one day in May each academic year. Daemen College graduates students every September, January and May.
MAY COMMENCEMENT CEREMONY:
Kleinhans Music Hall
Revised: Saturday, August 15, 2020
Undergraduate Ceremony will be held at Noon
Graduate Ceremony to follow at 4:30 pm
*Please be advised Kleinhans Music Hall does not have an elevator to accommodate anyone with special needs. Please refer to RSVP form for special needs seating.
- What are the application Deadlines?
- What happens once the Application for Degree form is filed?
- What is the Commencement Fair in March?
- What do I do if I am attending the May Ceremony?
- What if I want to "Walk" in May? What is the criteria for Commencement Walking?
- What fun events are planned because of May graduation?
- How do I order a Cap and Gown?
- What hotels are near Daemen College?
- How do I get to Kleinhans Music Hall from Daemen College? First Option - Second Option
- Helpful Tips if you are attending Commencement Ceremony
- What do I do if I have transfer credit NOT yet transferred?
- How do I receive my Diploma?
- What are Commencement Honors?
- Where can I find information about Daemen College awards?
- What You Need to Do: Direct Stafford Loan Borrowers (PDF)
- Important Information for September and January Graduates (PDF)
Potential Graduates Checklist- For a printable list CLICK HERE All September, January and May graduates for this academic year can participate in our May Commencement. For example, all September 2019 and January 2020 graduates may participate in May 2020 commencement.)
- Fill out RSVP form RSVP LINK, if you are planning on attending our Commencement Ceremony on May 16, 2020.
- Go to Commencement Fair on Tuesday, March 24, 2020
- Order your Cap and Gown: A Cap and Gown are required to be worn by all participants at our May Ceremony. You will be able to purchase cap and gown. The Bookstore will also have a selection of diploma frames and other gifts available for purchase including The Balfour/ArtCarved class ring representative. Rings ordered at that time should be shipped before graduation. Any questions concerning Commencement attire should be directed to the Bookstore, 716-839-8245.
- Pick up your Commencement Announcements.
- Find out more about Walking at the ceremony, if you are close but not going to complete your degree requirements by the end of spring term - Click here- Walking Criteria Link
- Periodically check back to this website for form access, commencement festivities information as well as award information. (see below)
- Watch for a Rehearsal email! That will go to your Daemen email in May.
Commencement Fair -Tuesday, March 24, 2020 in the RIC Atrium. Getting you ready for Daemen’s Graduation and beyond. Order your cap and gown as well as other graduation fun items. Verify your graduation status! Get information on the May ceremony. Win Prizes! Enjoy some snacks! Start getting excited to graduate!
For information on the events happening during Graduation week Click here:
For information on Daemen College Award Nominations Click here: