Please use our Secure Upload as the preferred method of submitting any requests. Due to COVID-19, our office will be working remotely, but we will continue to process documents via Secure Upload in a timely fashion. If you decided to mail in your request, please anticipate a significant delay in our response time.
Transcripts are released only at the written permission of the student. Official transcripts may be mailed to outside parties only and cannot be faxed or emailed; students generally receive a student copy.* The student's signature must be included on the request. Requests may be sent via fax, mail, secure upload, or delivered in person to the Registrar's Office, DS120. Use the Transcript Request form (see below) or send a letter of request. Transcripts reflect all course work (undergraduate and/or graduate) taken. Processing time is generally 3-5 business days from the date of receipt of the request, longer during peak periods. Transcripts will not be sent for any student whose financial obligations to the College have not been satisfied.
Transcript fee: Payment is due at the time of request. The fee is $5.00 per transcript. The transcript fee is payable by cash, check [payable to Daemen College], money order, American Express, Discover Card, Master Card or Visa:
Request should include:
- Student name (as when you attended);
- Social Security (or Social Insurance) number;
- Student ID number (if known);
- dates of attendance;
- date of graduation;
- Name & Address to whom/where the request is to be sent.
- If using a credit card: indicate the name and address of the card holder; the credit card number; expiration date; 3 or 4 digit security code.
- Sign your request.
- If you have a deadline date for arrival of the transcript, indicate it on your request and we will make every reasonable attempt to honor your request.
- Please also include your current name, address, telephone number and email address, in case we need to reach you for any reason.
Deliver, Fax, Secure Upload, or Mail your request to:
Office of the Registrar
Duns Scotus Hall, Room 120
4380 Main Street
Amherst, NY 14226
*In special circumstances, students may receive an official transcript in a sealed envelope with security seal affixed. Once the seal is broken, the transcript is considered void.