Daemen University is partnering with National Student Clearinghouse to provide current students, former students, and alumni with the ability to order electronic copies (students attending after 1985 only) or mailed copies of their student transcript. Students/Individuals who attended between 1946-1985 are only able to request a mailed copy of their transcript. Please note that mailed copies may require additional processing time. Transcript requests cost $10.40 per EXT Exchange copy and $11.40 per electronic copy.
Please review your order for accuracy. Refunds will not be considered. Orders are typically processed within 1-2 business days. Once an order has been placed you will not be able to change the recipient’s email address. You must place a new order with the correct address. Cancelation of orders are not allowed due to our automated processing. Students may complete the transcript request form. The transcript reflects both undergraduate and graduate studies at Daemen. Please ensure you have no financial holds on your account prior to requesting a transcript. Transcripts will not be processed until your hold has been satisfied. For any additional questions please contact Registrar’s Office at 716-839-8214.
- Cost:$ 10.40 per transcript for EXT Exchange and $11.40 for an electronic copy per transcript.
- Refund: Refunds will not be considered. Please review your order to ensure accuracy.
- If you have a hold on your account, your order will not be processed. Please ensure you have no holds before you proceed.
- Our school has set a transcript expiration limit of 180 days for electronic transcripts. Even if saved to a desktop, the transcript will expire 180 days from the time we sent the order and will not open after this time. If intending to upload the transcript to a website, the security settings may not allow you to do so and you may want to consider ordering a paper/mail transcript to be sent instead.
- If you attended before 1985, you will only be able to order a mail/paper transcript. you will not be able to order an electronic transcript. This will also require additional processing time.
Processing Your Order:
- Orders are typically processed within 1 business day. If you have a form attached that needs to be filled out this may take longer to process your order.
- Once an order has been placed you are not allowed to change the recipient's email address. You must place a new order with the correct address.
- Cancelation of orders are not permitted due to our automated processing.
For any additional questions please contact Registrar's Office at 716-839-8214.