Nursing Open House
Advance your nursing education for career mobility at our Nursing Open House!
Wednesday, January 10th | 7 p.m. at Rosary Hall
Hear directly from Nursing faculty and learn more about all of our degree options:
- RN to BS (for RNs with Associate Degree)
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master's of Science in Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Master's of Science in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Master's of Science in Nursing Education
- Master's of Science in Nursing Executive Leadership
- Certificate Programs
- Advanced Certificate: Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Certificate: Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Certificate: Nursing Education
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate: Nursing Executive Leadership
- Perspectives in Oncology Nursing for International RNS
Daemen University Offers Nursing Students:
- Scholarship opportunities
- Part-time options
- Flexible schedules for working adults
- Night and evening classes
Western New York's Premier Health Science Educator!
For more information, please contact the Daemen Nursing Department at 716-839-8387, or call the Office of Admissions at 716-839-8225, text 716-271-0454, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.