Daemen College is a small, private college that prepares students for professional excellence, intellectual rigor and service to the global community.
- The 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio at Daemen gives students the opportunity to work one-on-one with professors.
- Daemen is located in suburban Amherst just outside Buffalo, New York.
- Daemen offers over 60 undergraduate majors and programs, and 50 student organizations.
- 93% of full-time undergraduate students receive Daemen Merit Institutional Scholarships, making Daemen affordable.
- Daemen is the highest ranked private college in the Buffalo Niagara region and ninth among private institutions throughout New York State for the lowest student loan debt for parents in rankings released by LendEDU, an online financial site for student loans.
- Daemen offers a "test optional" policy.
- Receive more information on the admissions process via the Daemen Request Information Page.
College of Distinction
For the 11th consecutive year, Daemen College has been selected as a national College of Distinction in honor of the institution’s excellence in undergraduate higher education. This also marks the second year Daemen has earned program-specific recognition in business, education, and nursing for the college’s expert blending of the liberal arts with professional programming.
Applying to Daemen
Applying to Daemen is easy and free if you apply online. To apply just fill out an application, submit a brief 250 word essay, your high school transcript and one letter of recommendation.
Application fee: Free
Learn more about applying to Daemen.
To schedule a personal visit simply contact the Admissions Office:
Phone: (716) 839-8225 or (800) 462-7652 (toll free)
I chose PT because I wanted to get into a growing career and I wanted to be able to help people improve their way of living. Plus, I personally had physical therapy and had a wonderful experience.
Paralegal Studies & Minors in Political Communication and Composition/Writing
When I was first looking for an undergraduate program to enroll in that would best prepare me for a career in legal services, I contacted Professor Margaret Phillips, Program Director of the Paralegal Studies Program at Daemen. Her genuine outreach, support, and promise in Daemen’s commitment to learning were the reasons that I chose Daemen.