Daemen College is a small, private college that prepares students for professional excellence, intellectual rigor and service to the global community.
- The 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio at Daemen gives students the opportunity to work one-on-one with professors.
- Daemen is located in suburban Amherst just outside Buffalo, New York.
- Daemen offers over 60 undergraduate majors and programs, and 50 student organizations.
- 93% of full-time undergraduate students receive Daemen Merit Institutional Scholarships, making Daemen affordable.
- Daemen is the highest ranked private college in the Buffalo Niagara region and ninth among private institutions throughout New York State for the lowest student loan debt for parents in rankings released by LendEDU, an online financial site for student loans.
- Daemen offers a "test optional" policy.
- Receive more information on the admissions process via the Daemen Request Information Page.
College of Distinction
For the 12th consecutive year, Daemen College has been selected as a national College of Distinction in honor of the institution’s excellence in undergraduate higher education. This also marks the third year Daemen has earned special program recognition in business, education, and nursing for Daemen’s blending of the liberal arts education, program-specific training, and opportunities for real-world application.
Applying to Daemen
Applying to Daemen is easy and free if you apply online. To apply just fill out an application, submit a brief 250 word essay, your high school transcript and one letter of recommendation.
Application fee: Free
Applying for Fall 2019 Enrollment
Applying for 2020 Enrollment
Learn more about applying to Daemen.
To schedule a personal visit simply contact the Admissions Office:
Phone: (716) 839-8225 or (800) 462-7652 (toll free)
Business Administration with Specialization in Marketing & Minor in Entrepreneurship
I made friends really easily my freshman year and am still friends with those same people. I have also made countless of friends through my classes. The community and people definitely make up for being so far away from home.