Offering both undergraduate and graduate level degrees and certificates, Daemen College is Western New York’s premier health sciences educator. With a balance of liberal studies and professional, career-focused programming, Daemen students receive a high-quality education, acquiring the skills required to solve problems, think critically, and become successful in their chosen professions.
Here’s why students consistently choose Daemen for health sciences education:
- Direct entry into well-respected, highly rated, and nationally accredited Physician Assistant and Physical Therapy programs.
- Placement scores significantly above the national average on ALL certification and licensure programs.
- Job placement assistance for students in all health science programs.
- One-of-a-kind 4+3 Pre-Vet program with Lincoln Memorial University (LMU) where students are guaranteed an interview into a veterinary medicine program at LMU.
- Direct access to state-of-the art facilities and study spaces including a cadaver lab, the Academic and Wellness Center, and Study Commons.
Explore a wide range of health science programs:
- Athletic Training: Health Promotion, B.S./Athletic Training, M.S.
- Athletic Training: Natural Science B.S. / Athletic Training, M.S.
- Biology: Environmental Studies Specialization
- Biology/Cytotechnology BS/MS
- Health Promotion
- Health Promotion: Community Health Specialization
- Community Health Administration
- Community Health Education
- Community Health Principles
- Integrative Health and Wellness
- Health Promotion: Health & Fitness Specialization
- Natural Science: Health Science Specialization
- Nursing (1+2+1 Partner Curriculum)
- Nursing (RN to BS Program)
- Physical Therapy BS, NS/DPT
- Physician Assistant BS/MS
Contact Admissions Today
Let us show you why Daemen College is Western New York’s premier health sciences educator. Connect with your personal admissions counselor, and get the relevant information you need and the one-on-one attention you deserve. Email: email@example.com Call: 716-839-8225 or 800-462-7652.