At Daemen, we strive to help every student reach their educational and professional goals. With a combination of exceptional resources, faculty, and learning experiences, our graduate and professional programs will equip you with the knowledge, tools, and confidence you need to succeed in your field.
Daemen College Graduate Programs
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Athletic Training
- Education: Special Education, Childhood Education (1-6)
- International Business
- Leadership and Innovation
- Nursing: Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Executive Leadership
- Nursing: RN-MS Accelerated Program
- Physician Assistant
- Physical Therapy DPT
- Public Health MPH
- Social Work MSW
The Office of Graduate Admissions is here to guide you along the application and admissions process. We understand returning to the classroom can be exciting and overwhelming. Please contact the graduate admissions counselor with any questions.