Welcome to the Daemen Transfer Admissions site! We are thrilled you took the time to gain more information about Daemen and the application process.
Your Transfer Choice
- Daemen accepts up to 90 transfer credits. With our Transfer Course Database students can easily see how their previous classes will transfer.
- Daemen offers many merit-based academic scholarships
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship students are awarded $1,000
- Enroll in a Dual Articulation Agreement
- Student to Faculty Ratio: 12:1
- Faculty advisement
- Daemen is located in suburban Amherst just outside Buffalo, New York.
- Apply today!
Our undergraduate student body at Daemen is comprised of 30% transfer students.
- They are graduates from two year colleges
- They transfer from 4 year institutions
- They are working adults with a goal to finish their Bachelor’s degree
- They are working adults who are pursuing a new degree or career path
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Apply at daemen.edu/apply to have the opportunity to be nominated.
Transfer Scholars Night is an evening when accepted students have the opportunity to earn one of our six prestigious Trustee Scholarships. In order to be nominated you must apply and be accepted into Daemen College by March 23, 2018.
New York State Transfer and Articulation Association Scholarship
- NYSTAA annually awards four (4) scholarships for transfer students valued at $2,000 each
- For application and details, visit the NYSTAA Scholarship website.
- Please note that two-year college graduates must attend a NYSTAA member institution in order to receive the scholarship. Please review the listing of NYSTAA member institutions.
Transfer Counselor Information
Director of Transfer Admissions
Assistant Director of Transfer Admissions
716-839-8490 (Text Line: 716-221-6627)