Welcome to the Daemen Transfer Admissions site! We are thrilled you took the time to gain more information about Daemen and the application process.
Our undergraduate student body at Daemen is comprised of 30% transfer students. Our students transfer in many ways;
- They are graduates from two year colleges
- They transfer from 4 year institutions
- They are working adults with a goal to finish their Bachelor’s degree
- They are working adults who are pursuing a new degree or career path
The Daemen community is prepared to assist you based on your needs and interests.
Why Attend Daemen College
- Daemen accepts up to 90 transfer credits. With our Transfer Course Database students can easily see how their previous classes will transfer. Our online application makes it easy for you to apply.
- Daemen offers many merit-based academic scholarships
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship students are awarded $1,000
- Enroll in a Dual Articulation Agreement
- Student to Faculty Ratio: 12:1
- Individualized Attention: our transfer team is here to assist you through the entire process from inquiry to enrollment. Once you are a Daemen student your academic advisor will be a faculty member from your department and will work with you from day one through graduation.
New York State Transfer and Articulation Association Scholarship
NYSTAA annually awards four (4) scholarships for transfer students valued at $2,000 each
For application and details, visit the NYSTAA Scholarship website.
Please note that two-year college graduates must attend a NYSTAA member institution in order to receive the scholarship. Please review the listing of NYSTAA member institutions.
Transfer Counselor Information
Director of Transfer Admissions
Assistant Director of Transfer Admissions
716-839-8490 (Text Line: 716-253-1834)