Conflict of Interest
Daemen College is committed to a supportive environment for all employees. The College prohibits discrimination or harassment based on membership in any classes protected under Federal and/or New York state law, including but not limited to: sex, sexual orientation, gender, race, color, creed, religion, veteran or military status, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic violence victim status, status as an ex-offender, arrest record, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, familial status, or any other protected characteristic.
In response to the New York State legislation updates surrounding sexual harassment policies and training, Daemen has brought up-to-date our Sexual Harassment Policy to remain both vigilant and compliant with New York State laws surrounding this issue.
If you believe that you have been subject to unlawful harassment or retaliation, you are strongly encouraged to complete the below form and submit it to the Director of Employee Engagement/Deputy Title IX Coordinator, or the College’s Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Officer, as set forth in the College’s anti-harassment policy.
Safe Colleges Training for Employees
We are pleased to offer a new way of delivering the safety training that you are required to complete each year. Using the Safe Colleges Training system, you'll be able to complete your training via the Internet at your convenience.
How to log on to the Safe Colleges Online Training Program:
- Using your web browser, go to the web page: https://daemen-ny.safecolleges.com/
- To access your assigned training, enter your username. Your username is your daemen email address.
- Your assigned course or courses will be listed on your personal Safe Colleges Training home page under "Mandatory Training".
- Select any course by simply clicking on the name of the course. The courses have audio so turn up your speakers if you wish to hear the narration. Complete all the training scenarios and the assessment to receive complete credit for the course. You will have the option to print out a Certificate of Completion once you successfully complete the course.
- Please note that you will be receiving an email within the week from Safe Colleges regarding Daemen's NYS Harassment Training. This training is mandated by NYS and must be completed by September 20th.
Please feel free to contact the Office of Employee Engagement with any questions or comments about the Safety Training provided through this system.
If you have any technical problems with the site, please contact: Safe College Customer Service: 1-800-434-0154 or email@example.com.
Thank you for helping to make Daemen a safe place to work and learn!