- EMPLOYEE HELPFUL INFOGRAPHIC -ADP PAYROLL ACCESS GUIDE (PDF)
- Student Workers/Casual Labor and Seasonal Help Policy
- Please note, the college is currently registered as an employer in NY, NJ, OH, UT , VT and CA. If you believe you wish to hire an individual who will work remotely from a state other than the five states listed above, you will need to coordinate in advance with the Employee Engagement and Accounting Department to ensure proper state registration and legal compliance is complete prior to date of hire. Depending on the state, this could take 2 to 3 months.
Direct Deposit/Payroll Tax Forms
To select your preferred payment method, please use the following form: Payment Option Enrollment Form (Direct Deposit/Mailed/)
- Employee Giving Campaign/Payroll Deduction (PDF)
- NY State Withholding (Form IT-2104) (PDF)
- W4 Federal Withholding Form (PDF)
Registering/Accessing ADP Paystubs and W2's
- Notice of ADP Paperless Pay Stubs and Registration Instructions (IPay)
- ADP Registration Guide for PayStubs and W2s
Faculty/Staff Payroll Schedules
- Faculty/Staff Paydates 2023-2024 (PDF)
- Faculty/Staff Paydates 2022-2023(PDF)
- Faculty/Staff Paydates 2021-2022(PDF)
- Please note- all supervisors must approve all Staff's Time and Attendance on the due date. If there is a Monday Holiday, time must be approved no later than 9 A.M. on the following Tuesday.
Staff Timesheet - for designated PT jobs
- Staff Time Report Revised (Writable PDF) *This is only to be used by designated part time jobs that have this process approved by Payroll Director.
Student Payroll Schedules
- Student Employee Paydates for 2023-2024 (PDF)
- Student Employee Paydates for Summer 2023 (PDF)
- Student Employee Paydates for 2022-2023 (PDF)
Free Tax Preparation through United Way
This year's programs include:
The Internal Revenue Service announced that the nation's tax season will begin accepting and processing 2020 tax year returns on Friday, February 12, 2021. But, does the cost of filing your taxes make this stressful event even more panic-inducing? Don’t worry, there is good news! You may qualify for one of the following options, offered by United Way of Buffalo & Erie County, as well as other trusted organizations. If you earned $57,000 or less, you can get your federal and state taxes e-filed for free*, and you may qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC).
Call 211 (dial 2-1-1 or 1-888-696-9211) for the location of the free tax prep site nearest you. Tax preparers are fully trained and IRS certified to complete and e-file your return at no charge. Receive your refund in as little as 7-10 days by bringing your checking/savings account numbers and using direct deposit.
211 can direct you to the site that best meets your needs, tell you the hours they are open, and let you know whether you need to schedule an appointment. 211, a program of the Olmsted Center for Sight, is a free service that provides information and referrals for health and human services in Erie County and WNY.
*While most returns can be processed, some may be more complex and need referral to a more specialized preparer.
70% of all taxpayers are eligible to prepare their taxes for free!
Depending on your income, you may be eligible for Free File's brand-name software and free e-file. Visit IRS.gov/freefile to use the "help me" tool and select the best match from multiple partner offerings. From there, continue on to the selected partner's website to safely and securely begin your return.
4380 Main Street
Amherst, NY 14226
Phone: (716) 839-8325
Fax: (716) 566-7804
Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday, or by appointment