Direct Deposit/Payroll Tax Forms
To select your preferred payment method, please use the following form: Payment Option Enrollment Form (Direct Deposit/Mailed/Pick-Up)
- Employee Giving Campaign/Payroll Deduction (PDF)
- NY State Withholding (Form IT-2104) (PDF)
- NY State Withholding Exemption (Form IT-2104-E) (PDF)
- W4 Federal Withholding Form 2020(PDF)
- FAQs on the New 2020 Form W-4: https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/faqs-on-the-2020-form-w-4
Registering/Accessing ADP Paystubs and W2's
- Notice of ADP Paperless Pay Stubs and Registration Instructions (IPay)
- ADP Registration Guide for PayStubs and W2s
Timesheets/ Staff & Student Payroll Schedules
- Staff Time Report Revised (Writable PDF) *This is only to be used by designated part time jobs.
- Faculty/Staff Paydates 2019-2020 (DOC)
- Faculty/Staff Paydates 2020-2021 (DOC)
- Please note- all supervisors must approve all Staff's Time and Attendance on the due date. If there is a Monday Holiday, time must be approved no later than 9 A.M. on the following Tuesday.
Free Tax Preparation through United Way
This year's programs include:
If you earned $56,000 or less, you can get your taxes filed for FREE*. Call 211 (dial 2-1-1 or 1-888-696-9211) for the location of the free tax prep site nearest you. Tax preparers are fully trained and IRS certified to complete and e-file your return at no charge. Receive your refund in as little as 7-10 days by bringing your checking/savings account numbers and using direct deposit.
211 can direct you to the site that best meets your needs, tell you the hours they are open, and let you know whether you need to schedule an appointment. 211, a program of the Olmsted Center for Sight, is a free service that provides information and referrals for health and human services in Erie County and WNY.
*While most returns can be processed, some may be more complex and need referral to a more specialized preparer.
70% of all taxpayers are eligible to prepare their taxes for free!
Depending on your income, you may be eligible for Free File's brand-name software and free e-file. Visit IRS.gov/freefile to use the "help me" tool and select the best match from multiple partner offerings. From there, continue on to the selected partner's website to safely and securely begin your return.
4380 Main Street
Amherst, NY 14226
Phone: (716) 839-8325
Fax: (716) 566-7804
Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday, or by appointment