Online Application System
An up-to-date listing of employment opportunities is available through our online application system.
Unless otherwise noted, to receive full consideration for any posted positions applicants should submit their required application materials through our online application system, as noted above. Phone calls or mailings sent directly to the hiring departments are strongly discouraged. Individuals in need of reasonable accommodations under the ADA in order to fully participate in the search process should contact the Human Resources office at 716.839.8325 for assistance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy/Affirmative Action Program
Daemen University prohibits discrimination on the basis of membership in any protected classes under Federal and/or New York State law. Daemen's nondiscrimination policy complies with all current statutes and applies to admission, employment, and access to all programs, services, and other activities offered by the University.
Daemen University is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Pre-Employment Background Checks
All offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory results of a background check. The following documents provide more information regarding the University's Background Check Policy, as well as applicable federal and state regulations.
- Daemen's Background Check Policy (PDF)
- Covid Vaccination Policy Details:
- Daemen University strongly encourages all campus community members to get vaccinated for COVID-19, including a booster vaccine. Individuals who are boosted will face fewer restrictions and be better protected from serious illness. At this time, COVID-19 Vaccination is no longer mandatory. However, the COVID-19 pandemic is an evolving global risk that may require adaptation of policies as necessary depending on public health information and data trends. Daemen University reserves the right to reinstate mandatory vaccination and require unvaccinated community members to receive a vaccine to maintain active employment, with the option of engaging a potential medical or religious accommodation exemption process. All employees, regardless of full time, part time, per diem, or temporary status, are strongly encouraged to receive a completed course of one of the FDA approved COVID-19 vaccinations (Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson).
- Vaccination Policy
- Medical Exemption
- Religious Exemption
Employment Application *Hard copy applications are only used for "Temp to Perm" positions or for openings not listed through Employment Application website
Security and Fire Safety Information
Daemen University is committed to assisting all members of the Daemen community to collectively achieve a safe campus environment. Annual security and fire safety compliance documents are available through our Campus Safety page. If you would like to request a printed copy of "The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report" which contains this information, please call (716) 839-8519 to receive a copy by mail.
The website and report booklet contain information regarding campus security and personal safety including topics such as: crime prevention, fire safety, campus security law enforcement authority, crime reporting policies, disciplinary procedures and other matters of importance related to security and safety on campus. They also contain information about crime statistics for the three previous calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Daemen; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus.
This information is required by law and is provided by The Daemen University Division of Student Affairs.
About Western New York
Daemen's Western New York location offers convenient access to the arts, scenic outdoor recreation and international travel to Canada. Learn more about our region through this brief video.
For more information about our wonderful area, feel free to explore the links below.
- Ahh'Mazing Facts About Buffalo (PDF)
- Buffalo's Ahh'Mazing Faces & Places (PDF)
- Buffalo's Ahh'Mazing Foods (PDF)
- Cost of Living Calculator