Students can obtain two undergraduate degrees in four years and their Master of Public Health or Master of Social Work in one additional year.

Dual Degree B.A./B.S. and Master's of Public Health

The Process

  • Bachelor of arts electives are used for health promotion required courses and required electives
  • The health promotion undergraduate degree allows for an accelerated one year MPH program

Double Degree B.A. / B.A. and Master's of Social Work

The Process

  • Bachelor of arts electives for one major are substituted for the required courses and electives of the second major
  • The social work undergraduate major allows for the accelerated one year MSW program

For more information contact Dr. Denise Mills, Coordinator of Integrated Programs @