Career Services will help you to:
- Define career goals & create an Individualized Career Action Plan (iCap)
- Activate your WildcatWorks account to search for internship & job opportunities
- Understand your skills & interests utilizing My Next Move
- Build & refine your Resume, Cover Letter & References
- Practice your interview skills through Mock Interview
- Research and apply to Graduate School Programs
- Connect with employers at Career Networking Events hosted on campus
For more information, go to our Resources page.
Location: Wick Center - 1st Floor Find us on Campus
Normal Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, or by appointment. Now you can book your appointment with your Career Advisor through WildcatWorks! or call our office at 716-839-8334.