Career Services will help you to:
- Define career goals & create an Individualized Career Action Plan (iCap)
- Activate your WildcatWorks account to search internship & job opportunities
- Understand your skills & interests utilizing My Next Move
- Build & refine your Resume, Cover Letter & References
- Practice your interview skills through Mock Interview
- Research and apply to Graduate School Programs
- Connect with employers at Career Networking Events hosted on campus
For more information, go to our Resources page.
Location: Wick Center - 2nd Floor Find us on Campus
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm or by appointment. Now you can book your appointment with your Career Advisor through WildcatWorks! or call our office at 716-839-8334.
WildcatWorks aka Handshake, the leading career platform used at over 400 schools by more than 200K employers. Receive personal recommendations based on your interests, skills, major, location preferences, and search history. With representation from 100% of the Fortune 500, discover and save favorite jobs at top financial institutions, cutting-edge tech companies, leading design and marketing agencies, and nonprofits saving the world. Log in today using your Daemen email and password and complete your profile and put your best self forward to employers. Be sure to download Handshake Mobile to discover jobs on the go and to stay on track with reminders for application deadlines and direct messages from employers. Finding a job and building a career can be daunting, but WildcatWorks is here to help find a job, build a meaningful career and meet your potential.
Now you can book your appointment with your Career Advisor through WildcatWorks! or call our office at 716-839-8334.
Appointment types include:
- Internship Search
- Mock Interviews
- Resume Reviews
- Job Search Assistance
- Interview Skills Assistance
- Career Options
- Major Exploration/Choosing a Major
- Graduate School Assistance
Appointment hours are Monday through Friday. Please review your confirmation email regarding your appointment. Arrangements can be made for evening and weekend appointments with at least one week's notice. You must call the office at 716-839-8334 to schedule this type of appointment. *Note: If the college is closed, appointments will be canceled and it will be the student's responsibility to reschedule.